Dairy Mares (Bad_Roomie & I_might_be_weasel)

Hello! Taking the idea from @I_might_be_weasel I bring you this vignette that shows an idea that a Smarty herd leader could apply to survive in times of famine.

Raid of enffies!!

195 Likes

I really want to do bad things to that smarty.

29 Likes

it’s an interesting fluffy fact :v

13 Likes

Even grimmer than I imagined.

11 Likes

This is actually a really good idea. A smarty can capture the nursing mare, toughies can capture the foals, and it will give an added food source. They could also impregnate the mares again to keep the milk line moving. As well as get foals for food.

25 Likes

when your life is a constant show of “die or perish”, all methods are valid
although i still prefer when all fluffies are actually good-spirited and feel absolutely horrible after those acts evil

16 Likes

Lmao it was only a matter of time before they learn to pillow themselves, the retards.

14 Likes

That brown one is trying to get that flussy ate :yum: :yum: :yum:

7 Likes

xD I think it drinks milk :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

where did they get the strength to do so tho? is it another case of “+1000% damage, but only against other fluffies”, or did they come up with a more clever method that doesn’t require a lot of strength?

10 Likes

Seems like the violet foal tried to drink as much milk as possible despite being kidnapped!

8 Likes

The order of resistance would be:
Human skin > fluffy teeth > fluffy skin

8 Likes

The infinite food formula :laughing:

6 Likes

I think the trick is it’s inefficient. The amount of milk she’ll make versus the food she needs to consume to make it doesn’t work out.

This world be a luxury, status food for the smarty and toughies who don’t want to eat what’s available. Instead they’re wasting food so they can have something that tastes “pretty.”

14 Likes

There’s an SCP about this 0_o

5 Likes

I don’t even know if this type of fluffy could be called a “smarty friend” I just wanted to bring up a leader who understands his position in the environment and understands that in order for his herd to survive he has to do things that he may not like.

One who would never harm his herd but who understands that his options are so limited that he has to harm others to survive, and since there is practically nothing weaker than a fluffy, he takes advantage of the weak of his kind.

8 Likes

your fluffies consume me with fiery rage every time I see them. I don’t know what it is, but man do they look insufferable.

honestly if I could capture even a fraction of that effect in my own fluffies, I’d be satisfied. good work as always

10 Likes

it’s not about resistance. it’s about strength, which fluffies usually lacking. your own teeth are more resistant than your skin too, but you can’t just bite off a leg of another human, right? in the animal world fights between animals of the same species are the most brutal ones, because their strength is roughly the same. so I am sure that without some kind of simple contraption they cant rip off another fluffy’s leg

8 Likes

can you draw him contemplating his crimes next than? it just dosen’t seem that he dosen’t like it

4 Likes

Still doesn’t change my feelings!

It’s very natural: animals fight for territory and resources. So I get that. I still want to hurt the smarty though!

3 Likes