Dawky Time #25 (by: FallenAngel)

dawky25-w

Its almost at the end of the story. This part and next few pages will show the two paths for
my future stories. :slight_smile:

<<Prev | >First< | Next>>

121 Likes

i knew that a “all of them are gonna die” was a trick
good one

6 Likes

That’s one serious u-turn.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Oh, no, this has some not-good implications for Apple and her family and friends… Or the shop owner/manager just caught a horrid smarty herd with no redeeming quality, all of those fluffies are bad and the guy is just being pragmatic and getting rid of them(I.E kill) I hope it’s the ladder.

I’m gonna guess the twist. The “monster” that killed Apple’s herd and her foal is the guy, My reasoning their herd was messing with his crops, and as to why the fluffies saw a monster. it was night time and their fluffy brains were scared that something was killing them.

12 Likes

He does have Evangelion face there. Its something sinister.

7 Likes

The white foal is so cute! Bestes babbeh?

5 Likes

I hope not!

That said, @FallenAngel007 makes the cutest bebbehs, and they’re almost always doing something cute. Might’ve just been a nice, fun idea to draw :heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well wait, that guy said kibble. Is he talking about different fluffies or these ones?

These ones seem fairly benign, even helpful, some of them.

4 Likes

The white and pink babbeh is like babbeh am hat

3 Likes

Different ones I assume.

Three Fluffs is not a herd.

3 Likes

Babies can be counted in a herd size. But either way I’m just wondering as it seemed ambiguous, perhaps purposely so.

4 Likes

I find it rather ridiculous for someone to toss away a fluffy that has proven itself to be beneficial for business. Plus, they’re implying they’ve recently caught the feral herd, while Apple and Pinkie have been here for at least a few days. Thus, I’m guessing this is a separate herd for us to follow, one who will most likely suffer for our amusement.

As for the idea of the owner being the drake, I’d disagree, as @FallenAngel007 has given the drake a supernatural background, and to try to explain it as something logical would be a massive contradiction.

2 Likes

Nope just her baby luvs sittin on her head.

5 Likes

Pretty sure they’re talking about a different feral herd they have trapped/are going to trap? It’s just a tenses issue, those are hard in every language.

4 Likes

Its a diff herd a bit raunchy ones that is, wild, troublesome lot. They will be introduced on another story.

6 Likes

Not really , i just makes him abit mysterious. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I’d keep the babies as free labor they seem capable with the machines

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter if it’s an end abuse or hugbox I like this new story

2 Likes