Depresso VS Oculus (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

Sup ppl!
guess what happens when @anon68543914 and @Oculusfluffy meet at Bespin ?

xD hope you guys like it!
Commissioned for @anon68543914 !
Don’t worry, they don’t @ each other kek.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me at any time! :smiley:

56 Likes

~Dueling banjos orchestra intensifies~

16 Likes

It came out excellent!

8 Likes

I laughed audibly.

5 Likes

Tag me in bruh

5 Likes
6 Likes

RWH: ~pulls the lever to start the deathstar beam in the shaft they’re dueling~

3 Likes

Can’t be. They’re not related.

Seriously though, very fun. Imagine if they combined forces in Starcraft or League of Legends or something.

4 Likes

Ah, for some reason my brain thought of that chamber in the deathstar without railings where the work crews could fall into the beam.

1 Like

when the realms of Hug and Abuse collide, there will be no saving us…

3 Likes

Nah its where Luke confronts Vader the first time (my all time favorite Lightsaber Fight). It might not be as energetic as the newer movies, but there is that layer of darkness and fear. Also the RandomAirPeople Character, is Darth Vader like with the breathing.

2 Likes

The Warcraft news comes to mind. I guess redeemed Arthas and Sylvanas are going to fight sword-possessed Anduin and the new Satan expy character.

1 Like

Revenge of the Sith may have the best put together duel in the saga, between Anakin and Obi-Wan, overly flashy posturing and weird force-aided fuckery aside.

But I wish Lucas had more restraint and depicted the light saber duels in the way that the original trilogy did.

/Unrelated nerd observation over.

2 Likes

Oh god.

That’s so gay lmao.

1 Like

Indeed. I think my favorites go:

1. Luke Vs Vader - Bespin
  2. Luke Vs Vader - DS II
  3. Anakin Vs Dooku - ROTS
  4. Anakin Vs Obiwan - ROTS
2 Likes

Luke and Vader’s duels were so cool. Each swing felt so deliberate, even though the fights in Star Wars are often slapdash as hell. They really felt like a young man going up against a mechanical monstrosity, insert the Frankenstein’s Monster symbolism here.

2 Likes

I particularly love the last half. Where Luke realizes ‘I really fucked up’. He’s walking down the hall, he hears the breathing. The Tension is so high, and then WHAM the red lightsaber nearly cleaves his head off. Terrified and alone all he can do is barely block the onslaught of the mechanized monstrosity that is the Dark Lord, Vader.

1 Like

His pappy </3

1 Like

“Your new box? Anakin my allegiance is to the community, TO NEUTRALITY.”

3 Likes

If the community breaths, it’s a thot!

1 Like