Depresso VS Oculus (Cmss for RandomAirPeople) (InfraredTurbine)

depresso loves abusebox
oculos love hugbox
I love shrimps and transformers

2 Likes

i love dirt

1 Like

Well technically more sadbox really. Pculus and I are primarily writers and we write ALOT. We also often get into lively debates with others about lore etc.

I figured this would be a humorous way to depict it lol

2 Likes

I recognized that background just from the thumbnail, Christ I’ve watched those movies so many times…

1 Like

If you only knew some of the things oculus has said about people who like abuse shit you would see that oculus is the sith not the Jedi

1 Like

Actually the irony of it is both the Sith and the Jedi are one in the same, just focused on different aspects of the Force. One of the greatest Ironies is when Obi-Wan declared to Anakin, “Only a Sith Deals in Absolutes” in response to his “if you’re not with me, you’re my enemy” statement (the Irony being he also was dealing in an absolute). So to be totally fair it completely works this way.

Not to mention my representation is already coded to Darth Vader (Respirator and what not).

2 Likes

When you get near indecipherable PMs because “you aren’t enjoying fluffies correctly!”

2 Likes

I always took the absolutes thing as Lucas being hamfisted with his dialogue and he was taking a jab at then-president Bush. Jr.

2 Likes

I’m aware.

He means well.

I thibk its column A and Column B. There was a lot of Anti Iraq war messages in the movie, but I also think it was illustrating how although we as the audience see the jedi as the good guys from perspective, that they aren’t much different than the sith.

The difference is they were the Victor’s for the longest time, and thus dictated the history.

2 Likes

The lore about the jedi is so tragic. They were enlightened Buddhists that returned to material and dogma, and from their arrogance they became misguided generals in a pointless war.

Shit hits hard when in uniform.

2 Likes

Indeed, and thats their biggest issue. Instead of being one with the force and guided by its will, they tried dictating it to fit their view point.

1 Like

i don’t think he means well

at the end of the day the sith where all about imposing their will at any price , one was most definitely the worst of the two even if it was only because the jedi where not as proactive in controlling everyone

1 Like

Much like Oculus vs abusers wahey

It does get annoying when he dismisses a whole swath of contributors to keep praising the handful that he personally likes, but he has some interesting beliefs if you take the time to read his paragraphs upon paragraphs

it’s not that he actually believes abusers are degenerate secret animal abusers and worse and he is a mod which make it all the worse

1 Like

Welp.

For the sake of impartiality, I will notify @Oculusfluffy so that he may confirm, deny, clarify or ignore on his own accord.

He’s never accused me as such in our myriad conversations.

I haven’t had the chance to comment on this, but I should do so now. I feel honoured to be depicted in a Star Wars themed pic, and my thanks goes to both @anon68543914 and @infraredturbine for this pic.

It is true that the two of us are prolific writers and go into some heavy discussion, but we don’t really get that much argumentative the usual arguments I have is ironically with another friend of ours on the discord lmao

1 Like

you can’t steer the community if he lets his true feelings known but they are there

1 Like