Derpy Daycare - Chapter 6- (Commissioned for ZA) (InfraredTurbine)

Finally it’s here! :V Derpy Daycare comic, chapter 6 !

I recomend reading the original story as well, this chapter was all based on chapter 6, that you can read right here.

Original story by: @Za

Do you think Peppermint died ? will things be alright ? o_o discover next chapter!

Expect a comic from @BFM101 to be released soon too! Sorry for the delay of your story too bro!

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time! :smiley:

70 Likes

Neat. Hoomin Abuse.

6 Likes

Who’s laughing now?!

4 Likes

And now the incel insult fits him

9 Likes

Things are getting interesting.

3 Likes

Yep. Hope he gets his comeuppance.

4 Likes

You do incels too much credit by suggesting they were abused as children.

Incels are whiny, entitled, self-absorbed misogynists, none of which is the result of abuse.

Oh, to be sure, some of them were abused, but that’s coincidental.

5 Likes

Eh I was more referencing when you (it was you right, I’m too lazy to check) called him an incel last chapter and I disagreed. This chapter though, I think we can agree that that’s some incel ass behavior

1 Like

i hope i have the money to pay all artist in this community, sad

1 Like

Anger issues can very quickly destroy your life. I’ve been there before, it’s not fun. Mitchell should have taken his pills and found a nondestructive way of dealing with his anger.

6 Likes

I hope peppermint is alive, if so what a trooper

3 Likes

The saddest part is that he couldn’t stomp the others in the room too.

4 Likes

A reminder that this guy has a huge incel freakout because the girl he was on a date with checked on her pet (which is biologically fragile, mind you) to make sure it was okay and not him.

Also, he is probably not only going to lose his job but I can see him possibly getting sued by Peppermint’s owners. I mean, if I were the owners I would be out for blood for someone hurting my pet.

5 Likes

Ironically, I think he’s less of an incel here than previously. Its clear he suffered physical and mental abuse as a child, and while that certainly doesn’t excuse his actions, it does put them in a different light. He is a victim too.

This means he isn’t exactly an incel, because incels are guys who claim to be victims because they can’t get laid. Which is manifestly bullshit, no one is owed sex.

1 Like

It could be funny if he walks in on Juniper and a certain scarred immortal from my stories getting busy.

1 Like

Read the story.

2 Likes

Very good adaptation, liked a lot the dad as an ominous shadow

2 Likes

This guy, THIS GUY is picking up what I’m putting down.

1 Like

And thank you all for your comments and insights! This upcoming chapter will (probably) be the final chapter of Derpy Daycare. I want to thank you all for supporting Turbine and me as we retell this story!

1 Like

The dad seems like he’d amp up the beatings for “Thinking you can break another persons property when you’re told you can’t break mine”.

2 Likes