desperation (by bogosbinted)

( original template by @Eded_ted )

papers frantically filled out by an anonymous farmer.

25 Likes

I just gotta say, I love the creepy vibes from the two photos, reminds me of Trevor Henderson’s style a bit with how he does creepy creatures.

10 Likes

I love creative the use of those papers
…
No I am not taking it

5 Likes

Aww come on, Mr.Owl, look at how cute that lil’ fella iss! Just bait it out and box it up.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t wanna go anywhere fucking NEAR it

4 Likes

I mean it’s probably not litter trained, and will try to bite of my ding dong the same day it move in
And I live in a 1 room apartment, so I can’t just lock it in my backyard. Maybe better donate it to the zoo?

4 Likes

How about we try to catch it and if it tries something we lock it in a chest so it can’t harm anyone. I mean the poor farmer is scared of this thin’, and you do got some good points there.
A zoo may not even want it, so locking it up may be the choice

4 Likes

Unless it can go through walls. Maybe he is like that deer scp and if we do some seemingly pointless rituals it will stay in?

2 Likes

True, guess we gonna be doing some rituals, where’s the SCP folks when ya need’em?

5 Likes

Probably playing with living Lego and paper dragons. Jerks

3 Likes

I will get the supplies so we can get this thing and start the rituals, whenever you ready to face off this demon.

2 Likes

Ready I guess

1 Like

Fluffy skinwalker? ~Chuckle~

2 Likes

Next morning, the farmer finds this on his doorstep.

6 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still writing the first chapters for two (literally) related characters who would likely take it or at least investigate in chapters two and five respectively.

For now:
[Jellen is Lvl 16!]
[What? Jellen is evolving!]
…
[Congratulations! Your Jellen evolved into Hellenheimer!]

6 Likes

Oh god oh no RUN

3 Likes

Reminder that the crate monster from Creepshow is canonically named Fluffy.

6 Likes

Look at that handsome fella, he just wants a hug!

5 Likes

gets a flamethrower GO GO GO

3 Likes

Swiggity swooty he haunting your booty

1 Like