"Dinner Date" by NobodyAtAll

WARNING: Shit’s gonna get weirder.

Chris enters the safehouse, and he’s got… takeout.

They’ve moved again. And changed bodies again too. The old couple’s bodies barely lasted a week.

This time, they both got lucky, and both got young, male bodies.

The younger bodies tend to last longer.

They didn’t notice until after breaking in, tearing the mens’ souls out, eating the souls, and taking over the empty vessels, that the men were a gay couple.

They didn’t care about this. Being gay is nothing compared to what they are now. They’ve both fully embraced demonhood by now. There’s no line they won’t cross anymore.

James complained that his new body’s anus felt a bit loose, but Chris smacked his ass and told him it was gonna get a lot looser.

See?

Though people in the neighborhood who have spotted them are confused that one of them seems to have suddenly turned very straight.

Chris stares at the mess his idiot nephew made on the floor again.

“Really, James? Really? I was out for half an hour. She was fine when I left, James! You couldn’t hold back from snapping her neck for half an hour?

“Don’t give me that shit, Chris! She told me to choke her harder! It’s not my fault she didn’t know how strong I am! You try keeping your demonic strength under control when you’re balls deep in-- ooh, grub.”

“Please tell me you didn’t finish after killing her.”

“Oh, like you’d give a fuck if I did. I can see the boner, Chris. I know you like the idea. But no. I’m gonna wait for the body to cool, and then I’m gonna finish.”

James walks over, grabbing a terrified fluffy out of his uncle’s hands and biting into it.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

om nom I love it when nom nom they’re still kicking. The fear makes it nom nom taste so much better.

Chris has already finished his first mouthful of his fluffy.

“Huu huu… fwuffy nu am nummies… fwuffy am fow huggies an wub… huu…”

“Aren’t you going to clean that shit up? Or get dressed?

James swallows his first mouthful of fluffy and shrugs.

“I’m not done with the bitch yet.”

Then he gets back to eating.

After swallowing the next mouthful, he holds the rest of his fluffy up.

Wan die, wan die, wan die…

Waaaaan diiiiiiieeeeeee.

“Y’know, Chris, this is what I missed about having a human body. Eating. We can’t really do that as demons, the food burns up in our mouths. Oh, and definitely fucking, too. I mean, we can fuck other demons–”

Yeah we can.”

“–but we can’t fuck humans. Not without burning them up and tearing them apart from the inside with our scorching thorny cocks. I mean, it’s still sexy, but the fun’s over too soon.”

“Well hey, speaking of bodies, I’ve got good news.”

“What’s that? You finally found Stahlberg?”

“Well no, but I’ve been keeping a close eye on fucking Korkea, as close as I can without triggering the wards, and he’s picked himself up a new protégé.”

“Yeah? And?

“The kid’s an Omega too.”

This gets James’ attention.

“Are you sure?

“As sure as I can be. I can’t confirm it, so I could be wrong.”

“Does fucking Korkea know?”

“I’m guessing fucking Pierre knows, because fucking Pierre knows everything. So he probably told fucking Korkea too.”

“What are the fucking odds? Two Omegas. You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Are you thinking that this shit is almost over?”

Fuck yeah. So see, now we have a Step Two.

“Step One, find Stahlberg. Step Two, steal the Omegas’ bodies. It needs a few steps in-between, but it’s a good solid foundation to build a plan on. I call dibs on fucking Korkea’s body. I wanna see how long it takes that stupid firecrotch slut to figure out what’s happened. Bet you a soul she doesn’t notice something’s up until after I start fucking her.”

“I’ll take that bet. I’m fine with taking the kid’s body. I wanna see how long it takes my whore mother to realise it’s her precious prodigal son thrusting into her. Plus, I’ve always thought /ss/ is hot. Didn’t you ever have, like, a hot teacher, or a friend’s MILFy mom, or an older girl who hit puberty before all the boys did, or someone older who you always wanted to fuck, but you knew you’d never get to? That’s the appeal, Chris.”

Chris nods wistfully.

“Ah, Delia Weissman. She lived next door when I was growing up. In the summertime, she sunbathed nude in her back garden every day. From my treehouse, I had a perfect view of her perfect body. I spent every day in the summer up there with a pair of binoculars in one hand and my cock in the other. Never got caught. I had a camera, too. I should see if the pictures are still where I stashed 'em. I think so. Last time I saw her, she’d had a kid, and whichever cunt got to nut in her instead of me ran out on her. The kid was a little asshole. Hey, I saw the kid! During the invasion! He was blowing demons away like he thought he was fucking Doomguy! He’s one of fucking Korkea’s friends! I thought the asshole looked familiar! It was years since I last saw him, but he has the exact same nose as his slut mother!”

“So you’ve always been a pervert.”

“Pretty much.”

“But yeah, I saw the asshole too. The shitrat with him was raping the shit out of a demon shitrat. I still think those little bastards are hilarious. We should kill the asshole.”

“The guy or the shitrat?”

“Yes.”

“Alright. I think both of them would make excellent demons.”

Demons? I just thought we should kill them. Because killing is fun. And you know me, I just love killing shitrats. As slowly as possible.”

“Yeah, I noticed, you’re still not done with your meal. Or your date.

“I like to take my time.”

“I know, I saw your handiwork in the barn. Fuck you for framing me for that, by the way.”

James shrugs again.

“You would have done the same to me, Chris.”

Chris can’t argue with this.

“Fair enough.”

James finishes the last of his fluffy.

“So, I’m gonna get busy again. You wanna stay for the fun, or are you going out looking for the Nazi fuck again?”

Chris thinks about it.

“Eh, Stahlberg can wait.”

5 Likes

HOW???

wh- they say that like being gay is on par with being a demon x3

oh im gonna vomit…

fuckin- god damn it. That’d be hot if it wasnt attached to these bastards…

i- i fuckin- I may be horny but AT LEAST I HAVE STANDARDS-

1 Like