Don't run away! (InfraredTurbine)

Let your fluffy watch it maybe once or twice, and I bet it won’t run away anymore.

For commissions, illustrations and so on, send me a pm :wink:

143 Likes

It deserves it

11 Likes

Beggars cant be choosers poopie

8 Likes

That PSA on TV will probably scare yhe poop out of any domestic foals watching it… hopefully they learn the lesson and avoid this fate.

14 Likes

Is it still Fluffy racism if the racism is karmically balanced by the brown foal being an ungrateful little prick?

Or is no-one the hero here because all Fluffies are terrible?

17 Likes

The true heroes were the extra expensive channel packages you bought for fluffy tv along the way

13 Likes

Aww… he was such a cute little ungrateful brat :confused:

4 Likes

dd2

9 Likes

It’s a good day to die if you know why,but unfortunately for this poppy shitrat it died as it lived:totally clueless.

2 Likes

Your prize sir

6 Likes

Hahahaha get stomped ugly shit stain.

1 Like

It’s more of a big old fuck you to the brown ones then anything else really. Depending on who wrote it

1 Like

CHEH !!!

1 Like

Dayum, that chicken looks tasty!

1 Like

Oh my god panel two is the cutest thing ever!! He is so fucking adorable I want to crush him in my hand!!! aaaaaaaaa-

2 Likes

As well as sneaking those babbeh shows that no customers wanted and the fluffy tv always get sued on :joy:

2 Likes

Figuratively and literally, unless the owner is smart enough to empty or cork them first. lol

2 Likes

Tho there is a chance the psa is unexpected like an ad break. Tho maybe they were given a bathroom break before TV time in case they see something that nakes them excited or happy ir they forget to go cuz of watching tv until its too late.

1 Like

In my headcanon… looks at the mess they make
They are all poopy babies.