Double Standards by:Foxhoarder

116 Likes

Flutter shy looking dipshit

21 Likes

My fluffies are precious and loved. All the other ones are worthless murderfodder?

24 Likes

All it takes is one “dummie hooman” and “sorry poopies” and shit goes down fast

15 Likes

It’s okay, little buddy. You’re next.

9 Likes

One encounter with a feral herd and it will learn that not all in life is rainbows

9 Likes

Dont worry little fella they were bad fluffies.

11 Likes

Shadowfox understands the tragedy of fluffies. All those fluffies were just as nice and loving as his pet, yet got treated as filth just for trying to survive. None of them deserved this, and pretending otherwise would ruin the whole premise.

Ferals and domestics are all the same fluffies. The only difference is whether humans have arbitrarily decided to bond with them or if they just want them gone.

29 Likes

“I killed them the Men the Women and the Children”

13 Likes

Mind your own fucking buisness

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but this man’s “BONK” pose always make me laugh

11 Likes

I can’t blame the fluffy for being upset, but the man has to do his civic duty. We can only hope that the strays suffered in ways we can’t possibly imagine before their nervous systems finally stopped registering pain.

10 Likes

yes!

3 Likes

The perfect mix of offense and defense.

1 Like

I feel like you’re my spirit animal, Foxhoarder.

4 Likes

I love the concept of this. MMMMah amazing. Confused sad fluff.

6 Likes

Okay… Some dipshit snuck into the facility where I’m at… Thought it would be funny to smash a Grunty with a blunt object… No more Kennel… Grunties have explosives in them!

2 Likes

And that’s why I love this premise. Beutiful.

3 Likes

Going to be a fun evening explaining the afternoon murderfest to your little friend there.

1 Like

images

Man’s only got room for one. The herd only makes more strays. Better this way.

3 Likes