Drastic Measures Part 8 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

Part 8 is here enjoy.

< Part 7 | Part 9-10 >

84 Likes

Get me the stick…I’m gonna tan that fat green rear as red as a stop sign… I’ll lace lardass’s food with enough Carolina Reapers ro make a spice fan sweat and maybe I’ll even paralyse him with a needle and have him stay in the litterbox to be slowly buried in his sibling’s feces.

11 Likes

Also looks like the siblings are bullied by Sebastian too or at the very least it seems Sebastian is singling out Cream but the others still love their alicorn sibling but are helpless in Sebastian stealing Creams food and hurtibg him… or am i reading that wrong

8 Likes

ohhhh poor little baby, thank goodness he knocked the foal out of the want die loop, that could have been really bad if it started…

6 Likes

Yeah Sebastian doesnt like his siblings, but he hates Cream all because of his mother, Cream told her brothers to stay away from her because she feared that her mother would hate them too if they tried to help her. Thats also the reason why they didn’t tell Sabrina or John about that, and even if Luke and Sunny tried to do something, Sebastian was stronger them his brothers, for always eat more then he should.

7 Likes

No no no, don’t do that. Spank him then insert the bottle of ghost pepper and Carolina reaper sauce up his soon to be inflamed poopie place.

3 Likes

Looks like someone’s mummah is asking for being pillowed. Just saying :kissing:

4 Likes

I am really enjoying this comic.

1 Like

Sebastian deserves a fate worse than death.
Like being turned into the very thing he seems to hate so much.
A artificial horn and wing graft and a dunk in semi permanent dark brown hair dye later and his world would surely fall apart. He would not just be a monster but a poopy monster.

3 Likes

He has that blobby body armor… like The Blob from X-Men

“if you die, who would take care of your brothers ?”
well, the mother, but because it’s a fluffy, maybe just the humans :v

1 Like

She was already pillowed

John don’t trust her since she have favorites, just look at the behavior of mares that love all foals but have favorites, they always carry the favorite on their back and always feed the least favorite for last, so at first sign of danger she would leave her foals behind to save the bestest. Also she’s pillowed.

1 Like

that’s why I said “but because it’s a fluffy” just let the humans take their own responsability (and I’m not hugboxer to this kind of lore :v so my remedy would be completely different)

Yeah, also they don’t have too much to drink since that whale drink most of the milk. This could be easily fixed if they put her on auto feeding but that room was not made for that.

3 Likes

What is it made for?

Just a regular safe room, except the room was for only alicorns, they just decide to not put the feeder on it.

1 Like

Oh…they could still bottle feed by pumping the mare and feeding Cream that way hypothetically? No wait they probably all are weaned, maybe just a seperate bowl n stuff?

1 Like

Their tooth just came out, will take aleast 2 so they can eat their first spagget. Even by the lack of milk Cream was able to develope good enough to grow teeth so she don’t need her mother anymore, John was thinking about send julie to a diferent shelter so she could stay taking care of foals but now John knows that she didn’t change at all she’s gonna have to pray to get out alive.

2 Likes

Sounds like she’ll get punished more as well as Sebastien. She might have her tongue cut out or forced to live with a feeding tube for the rest of her life… or worse blinded so she cant see their colors or traits.
For the tub of green lard, make his gluttony the the punishment or the petard he hoists… lace his food with fiery spices, laxatives, or even derp him by a needle to the forehead or needle to the neck to paralyse him … or fatten him up until he becomes morbidly obese for karma points … too much to walk without breaking into sweat and wheezing and have him helpless against his siblings or just die from clogged arteries.