Drastic Measures Part 9 -10 (Art By Casca_De_Laranja)

< Part 8 | Part 11-12 >

63 Likes

That guy is definitely an abuser in denial. lol

8 Likes

Nah its more like…never poke the bear and its cubs kinda situation or beware the anger of a kind man

10 Likes

The bloody hand of mercy, showing care and love to the abused or oppressed while beating the shit out of the abuser or oppressor.

7 Likes

But he also went straight to pillowing the mother instead of thinking of other alternatives. lol

3 Likes

What other alternatives can ylu do with a BMS mare?

3 Likes

Leg restraints.

1 Like

She could harm them with that or bite them

1 Like

She could still bite them as-is, as well as emotionally abuse them.

Plus, there’s also the option of just keeping her in another room and milking her to bottlefeed the foals. That would also prevent the rejected ones from knowing she hates them and being hurt by it.

So I rest my case. Blondie here is an abuser in denial. lol

2 Likes

Sounds like an abuser pushing their self image onto someone who is dishing out a very deserved punishment. But don’t worry we don’t judge you here. Only you are judging you.

2 Likes

to be fair he did try other options, and would you rather he wait till she killed cream ? this was just taking the venom out of a cobra before disaster struck

1 Like

Nope, I’m actually a multiboxer.

And I was just sharing my observations about a character, not the artist. So your comment is pretty fucking uncalled for.

1 Like

Keeping her in another room would’ve prevented that, and also would’ve prevented the emotional abuse Cream endured from her.

1 Like

there are worse fates here . she got off easy. she could have become a milkbag and discarded when she is of no use. trust me ive seen bad mummehs get way worse for not loving their munsta or poppie babbies

Isn’t she basically a milkbag already?

trust me i still only classify her as pillowed since …well ive seen milk bag endings that are far less kind than this.

Unless it’s done for a medical emergency, pillowing never is kind. XD It’s always abuse, whether the fluffy deserves it or not.

1 Like

alright fair i recognize that . but would you rather a murder took place and then he takes far more drastic measures that simple pillowing?

It’s the fact that he immediately jumps to pillowing (instead of just separating her from the foals) and then acts like he’s still a total hugboxer that gets me. lol

We all have that dark side to us … secretly some hugboxers are abusers and abusers are hugboxers … it takes a lot for one of us to snap ~ even when we try to deal with bad fluffys

1 Like