Drawing requests / ideas ?

I’m pretty much out of ideas on what to draw - and I’m open to any kind of suggestions you all might have ! Whether it’s abuse or something more lighthearted, I’m open to just about anything ^^ !
Thank you for the help as well !

6 Likes

A fluffy getting derped from too much information.

4 Likes

Would you like to here my ideas :confused:

3 Likes

Sure !

2 Likes

Ok so you know the Micro fluffys right

3 Likes

Mhm !

2 Likes

Well humans kill fluffy’s
Ants kill Micro Fluffy’s

2 Likes

Alright here’s everything that comes to mind.

Fluffy meats a bear, fluffy strapped to a firework, learning to cross the road, fluffy wearing headphones, snake bite, fluffy finding a came in the trash, blueberry feast, don’t touch the cat, XXX dildo, vampire fluffy (that’s incapable of biting people), remove the hooves, dog meats a fluffy, dig eats a fluffy, light bright (fluffy safe version), flicking a fluffies nose, dejawed fluffy, fluffy finds scented markers, fluffy builds a nest, urethral sounding, fluffy tries to draw, fluffy wakes up daddeh in the morning, pizza, cocoa, bisected penis, paper hats, owner jerks off a fluffy, fox eats a fluffy, coyotes attack a herd, heater setup for ferals, soup kitchen visit, sow their mouths shut.

4 Likes

a guy saying 2 a derped fluffy i wonder what goes on in ur head and shows the fluffys mind and its basicly derp fluffy give a speech in front of the 3rd Reich

2 Likes

Hmmmmm

2 Likes

IDEA

2 Likes

Ooo that’s a lot of nice ideas :0

2 Likes

I got more if you want.

2 Likes

I’m open to any idea you got ! ^^

2 Likes

I’m joining on but Diseases what type of Diseases can fluffys Get

2 Likes

I imagine virtually all of them.

1 Like

See BIG BRAIN

2 Likes

I’m not sure if you only want abuse ideas but here it goes.

Fluffy taken to a birds nest, tuberculosis, plucking the feathers of a Pegasus, building a snowman, necklace made of living foals, fluffy breaks a record and is horrified, fluffy hugging its brother, fluffy stabbed with a kitchen knife, carry on luggage, fluffy in a purse, fluffy goes inside a box and gets scared.

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s has been done before, But how about a Cougar-Mare? A fully grown fluffy hitting on stallions younger than her.

4 Likes

ooo I’m liking the living necklace idea

2 Likes