Drowning Page 1 (by Fluffy_Angst)

Next

I finally uploaded a thing.

88 Likes

True black-hearted fluffy owners don’t use sterilized enfie-pals, why deprive yourself of the emotional scarring of miscarriages or free foals for abuse?

14 Likes

Most Enfie-pals are male.

Females are used for color/pattern/Alicorn breeding.

9 Likes

I don’t believe that to be true at all. If so, why would “sterilized” need to be included.

5 Likes

I would think the choice of enfie-pal gender is mostly up to the buyer or creator. If anything, it doesn’t seem like stallions who receive them are super picky. Females could be fluffies that keep putting out “bad” colors, can’t deliver viable litters, pissed someone off, is a bad color, is “just” an Earthie, was in the wrong place at the wrong time, didn’t sell, etc. Sort of like Litter Pals.

Let’s be honest: becoming made into an enfie pal is not a reward by any stretch of the imagination. And there’s plenty of people who would say the first sin of any fluffy was being alive.

9 Likes

Abuse logic.

The concept is only there for Abuse, so its anal rape only. Also Fluffies apparently have no prostates, are never gay, and the Fluffies using them somehow do not see it as a living creature or at least as a Fluffy despite thinking inanimate objects are alive and worthy of kindness. Because of the box apparently, despite being aware of Sorry Boxes and pitying Fluffies in them.

The idea mostly fails when basically any logic is applied beyond being homophobic/regressive and wanting to hurt one Fluffy while pampering another. Especially since an Enfie-pal is more expensive than just buying a cheap reject Fluffy, breaking their limbs and removing the teeth if need be.

Though simply promising it a home so long as it takes it up the booty should be sufficient since they seem to almost always be aware what the countdown to the incinerator or being in the pet food bin means.

Which, let me point out, is horribly inefficient. Anything that could charitably be called an incinerator is expensive to buy, run, and maintain. Like, you cannot recoup the cost of any of it on $0.25 animals that get bought mainly by people who would want them in such bulk that there’s no need for an incinerator at all.

It all just falls under “it works because I want it that way” unless you start tweaking details. Like increasing demand and prices, or stupid laws that make no sense to prop up dying industries like coal, or whatever.

5 Likes

The original concept was just using all the unnecessary males from breeding as I recall. Though that may be Litter-pal.

Pretty sure LP came first. EF was just the application of rape to the idea.

That said, shit works however you feel it does.

Personally, the idea anyone can and will set up a mill, and the sheer size of them, is a bit insane to me. Dog breeders don’t work at that volume, demand cannot be that high even by just Abusers. Feeding, the basics of care, transport, renting space at every step, all the cleanup. Unless its a specific breed, either due to rarity or copyright uniqueness, then you aren’t making a profit. $10-$25 each, anything less is small operation only since there’s so many common breeds outdoors.

Same with most Fluffies having such extreme lust that an EP would be necessary, I went with the idea of the breeds coming from Martini’s artwork as a breed are the source of Fluffies who are highly predisposed to rape and wanting cummies every few hours.
You may need one for them, but you’re better off buying a more durable and good-natured breed and just telling it that its job is to keep the Martini-descendants satisfied. Like a Fluffalo or something.

3 Likes

You seem to be under the misunderstanding that your headcanon can be applied to any and every piece of content posted. That is the only reason I can think of that would make sense for these leaps of logic that you present as fact.

4 Likes

I’m citing the broad ideas presented in most works of fiction that deal with the topics, then trying to rationalize them into plausibility.

They don’t mesh well together unfortunately. Though I hope to inspire a dialogue on it that provides logic I’m not seeing, or an easy idea someone may have that makes them work that isn’t coming to my mind.

Also, passing a slight amount of judgement at the underlying implications. Because its a wee bit strange that every Fluffy wants to pitch, they’d rather die than catch, and females have no lust beyond getting knocked up then refusing any more sexual interaction until the next batch needs to be loaded up.

3 Likes

SHRIIEEK!!!
:heart:You uploaded a THING!!! :heart:

6 Likes

YAY! I did!

I’m already seeing mistakes that I made and am tempted to take them down… but I won’t because that’s how I learn and possibly get better X,x

3 Likes

You did fine! Actually, you can edit/improve your drawing offsite and then upload the revision in the"edit" setting and delete the original; that way you don’t lose all the likes/comments you’ve earned. I’ve done that a couple of times myself.

3 Likes

Ah! Thank you very much for that info!

3 Likes

P.S.

Nice use of Helluva Boss!

5 Likes

The fluffy enfie doll is staring into my soul. Her tits big, eyes dead, her hole a biologic weapon.

3 Likes

This seems close to a haiku XD

3 Likes

her tits ginormous
her eyes dead like a fish, cold
snatch, bio weapon

4 Likes

my poetry professor would be appalled at the use im putting his lessons to

2 Likes

Slow clapping that builds to a crescendo of applause!

2 Likes

I still doubt anyone would be willing to own a pet that’s willing to rape an amputee in the first place, but everything else about this is great. I especially like how the stuffy friend is so extremely sexualized, more in ways that humans understand than the fluffies. :rofl:

5 Likes