Drowning Page 2 (By Fluffy_Angst)

Not like most of us are gonna get to use it. Hiyooooooooo!

And yeah, cards on the table, I just roasted myself too.

4 Likes

Do you need some cream for that burn my friend?!

4 Likes

shrugs Its only a roast if you think you HAVE to have sex to have any value as a person.

Pretty sure I’m way older than you. Its easier some years than others, not gonna lie, and my reasons have changed over the years. Just enjoy life, and when if sex gets added as mutually beneficial/enjoyable part of a healthy life? Great!

4 Likes

Eh, I wouldn’t call my life healthy. Barely functional seems more accurate. Coulda been worse. It ain’t good, but it ain’t as bad as it could have been.

3 Likes

Always something good to be thankful for then.

I think what everyone can agree on is that sex should be win/win. Different folks will disagree on other aspects (for marriage or not, paid or not, poly or monogomous, etc), but ultimately everyone will agree it should be win/win.

edit: as I recall Zigg Ziglar saying, “win/win or no deal.”

4 Likes

It’s more like I don’t want to say that it can’t get any worse, because if I do, the universe will prove me wrong.

3 Likes

For some reason your comment had me think of a bowl of petunias…
bild

3 Likes

I look forward to seeing the next post in this story!

3 Likes

LMAOOOO

7 Likes

So he only want speciaw huggies but no babbehs? give him an enfy doll to shut him up.

2 Likes

But the clean up! The body goes in the washer and dryer, the pocket-pussy goes in the dish washer or you spend money for a replaceable pocket-woowoo. It turns into an upkeep nightmare.

Plus the special friend becomes jealous and tries to destroy ok’ Neighballine

3 Likes

Thats an issue, if you spay the mare she will be the one get depress as well wanting babbehs but cant man what frustration.

1 Like

:notes:Neighbelline, why cantcha be true,
Oh Neighbelline, why cantcha be true :notes:
:rofl::nerd_face::laughing:

So am I
@Fluffy_Angst
Especially if it features Brenda!
:heart::wink:

2 Likes

When stuff get wierd let them shut the fuck up.

1 Like

sonic-says-the-ass-is-natures-condom

7 Likes

I love it when fluffies are unaware of things you shouldn’t do in public. They’re so innocent you can’t really punish them for things they didn’t know, yet explaining the human social norms to them would be unbearably awkward too. And who knows what kind of mental hangups learning about nudity taboos might give fluffies! :laughing:

1 Like

Every facial expression is awesome!

1 Like

RPS but its Condom vs Baby vs Vaseline / other petroleum jellies

1 Like

Awww thank you! I wanted to give them very innocent and sweet facial expressions when discussing taboo subjects.

Basically they just want to nut and don’t understand why they shouldn’t be little sex freaks

2 Likes