Due Punishment [by: ekulmam3838]

Dadde…no…the bad man…the bad man brought you to THE room. The one in the downstairs-place…where the fluffy screams came from.
He sat you down on a stool, too high for you to escape from, lest you risk a broken leg or more.
He brought out a very shiny plate with a soft blankie on top…
…it had red wawas all over it.
As panic slowly set into your pebble-sized brain, the bad man snatched you from your stool and uncovered the blanket.
It was your daughter…but before you started to cry over your lost foal…you realize it was brown…
…and you begin to giggle.
"Hehe siwwy daddeh! Poopie babbeh id bahh! Fwuffy shud be en twas-"
Your laughter turned to a scream as your once-daddeh grasped your hoof and waist, then pulled. Hard.

You wake up to a bubbling noise…you think it could be a bath! Wub daddeh, you think to yourself hee makies baff fo Fwosty!
You look up to see a familiar color in the bath…your leggies!
But you don’t feel any warm wawas on you?
You look back to your legs…
…and all that remains is a shredded meat pile centered around a white stick.

With your last breath you scream the only words that could process in your disgustingly small brain.

Well deserved for letting her baby die like it did. Though the more dead fluffies the better I suppose.
More to come ;^)

39 Likes

Should be what?

4 Likes

Love your artstyle , wish i could draw this without anybody questioning my sanity, KEEP IT UP!

3 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot :slight_smile: don’t let your dreams be dreams start doodling fren

2 Likes

In the trash.

1 Like

A wonderful end to a very special mummah.

2 Likes

The face reminds more of an ewok lol

2 Likes

“Fluffy should be in trashies”

2 Likes

Are ewoks space fluffies?

2 Likes

Them little stupid space bears from star wars.

I probably fucked up the spelling lol

1 Like

No no I know what ewoks are lol I was making a joke

2 Likes

No…fluffy in trash can become fluffy in wild.
Better to cut the unwanted fluffy in half and compost it. Better still to cook the fluffy and eat the tasty meat.

1 Like

And I’m too stupid to notice lol.

Mind you, there are a surprising amount of people that have no idea what star wars is go go figure huh

1 Like

hot dawm! I love that horrific painful expression that fluffy has!