Sacrifice [by: ekulmam3838]

One of your first memories are the bad man’s hands. He brought you away from your mummah, away from your milkies and warm fluff. You cried and cried for days, maybe even weeks, no matter what it felt like foweba.
Waking you from a dream, he brings in a metal munstah that looks like a teebee…and it plays a movie!
You squirm excitedly, but can’t move off the cold wall. The meanie squeezie is still there.
The bad man laughs his hearty laugh, scaring you to silence. He forces you to stare at the screen until your mummah comes on, holding a small brown baby.

You hear the bad man speak from the teebee.
"Say Frosty, do you want to play some more? I’ll give you five more minutes…"
"YESH DADDEH BWEASE GIFF MORE PWAY!!!
Hahaha, sounds great hon! All you have to do is give me one of your babies, for ‘safe keeping’.
"MOAW pway? Onwy gib babbeh?? OTAE!! HAB WOSTEST BABBEH!!

You look at the screen, horrified at who the worst baby was. How could they be worst to your mummah! She was so beautiful, and sweet, and…
You look at it’s leg. It has a birthmark on it’s left forearm.

…so do you.

You cry, and cry, and cry. So much you can’t move, not like you could anyway. You don’t want to either. You just want to sit in silence. But one thing keeps playing through your mind as the dark creeps in, beginning your final sleepies.

bad…babbeh…

48 Likes

Well, that’s a terrible mother. Fluffies are so shallow.

9 Likes

Please make a follow-up with the mother flayed alive, barely clinging to live while watching her other babies boil in acid slowly.

11 Likes

It deserved it

2 Likes

“Pulls out some pliers” oh it looks like a bad mama just lost her teeth privileges

6 Likes

poor poor baby…

7 Likes

The moment I would’ve seen the mother offer up her “worst” baby as sacrifice I would’ve put her into the position this one ended up in. Maybe broadcast her “worst” getting excellent treatment while her best (if it’s a spoiled rotten piece of trash) suffers in contrast.

7 Likes

Shit I should have read this before

1 Like

Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make

3 Likes

Can see why that thing had to be contained. If its powers of deductive reasoning spread to the general fluffy gene pool, they might start making even more outrageous demands, such as a dye job.

8 Likes

Well, who wants a brown baby? No one thats who

1 Like