dung fluffies (kininin)

an idea that gr1m had and i drew, the dung fluffies are fluffies that gather poop of bigger animals or any animals to make a ball, they roll this ball towards their nests, this is later used as food for the fluffies and foals, in some cases the fluffy can put the foals inside the ball to keep them safe from predators as it rolls it back to its nest.

90 Likes

Welcome to the site. When posting, make sure your name is in the title so anyone searching can find your work easily.

9 Likes

Distinct style. Reminds me of some of the greats. Hope to see more of your work!

6 Likes

FINALLY, Hasbio™ has come up with a proper fluffyfix :sunglasses:

5 Likes

finally the ideal litterpal

4 Likes

The most logical evolutionary adaptation. Why not put all that shit to use?

6 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Neat idea.

And welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Shitsyphus

6 Likes

<3

So it puts it’s foals inside the ball of turds? Okay, first of all, good on them for putting the foals right where they belong, but second of all…

I now demand a follow-up comic in which a dung fluffy loses control of it’s turd ball and watches it careen down a hill towards certain death, with it’s spawn trapped inside.
Because fuck these shitful creatures for even daring to try and eke out an existence in our world.

8 Likes

Your idea gave me an idea: The fluffy loses control of the ball, but it rolls out of control near a natural gas vent and catches on fire. Now there is a giant flaming ball of shit containing slow-roasting fluffy foals.

6 Likes

Thanks for the mental image

2 Likes

Always liked the dung beetles due to how under the light they had very nice colors. Then again, imagine the sheer smell from those dung fluffs.

2 Likes

Why is the Medic in a ball of shit?

1 Like

Poopies be like.

1 Like