Dylan, Berry and Mr B [By Poverty]

84 Likes

O.o he made his dog kill a fluffy because his girl wont get an abortion? im confused lol

8 Likes

Umm… Wat?

Like, seriously. What the fuck happened here? Am I missing the joke?

4 Likes

Berry was just practice, whenever that baby is born oh boy he better be ready to meet Mr B

17 Likes

15 Likes

Don’t cut yourself on all that edge.

7 Likes

That’s pretty ironic

1 Like

For a split second upon seeing the first panel, I thought this could be a rare, wholesome @Poverty comic.

What a fool I was.

7 Likes

So this dude is using fluffies to train this dog to eat babies?

8 Likes

Its a pitbull it doesn’t need training, only practice

10 Likes

Actually Pits need tons of training and abuse to get mean to children. Their natural instincts make them perfect baby sitters cause thats what they were bred for. Those fuckers love kids and will jump down someones throat if they feel their threatening a kid. Why people train em to turn that on everyone.

13 Likes

I agree I have a wurshire terrier she may not be a pit but she is in the pit family I have her trained as a guard dog and she is like a big sister to my son it’s adorable

2 Likes

Doggy knows that no good fluffy has a pacifier

1 Like

Talk about using “Plan B”…

…I’ll show myself out

2 Likes

Typical Shitbull owner

2 Likes

ok why are people instantly assuming the dog is a pitbull

1 Like

No idea. Mauling = pit bull in their minds.

At least this is an accurate portrayal of what an abuser would be like. Very messed up in the head.

3 Likes

Lol don’t lie, pits are the worst dog for turning on their humans

Because pits are the most violent towards people

They are not. And if you believe that I feel sorry for anyone that had to put up with you during your education. Since your obviously a flat earther too. And since this probably goes over your head well…I am insinuating your not very intelligent.

1 Like