Easter egg foals [inspired by: Gardel] (by: Beast)

Well this box is an asshole, what did you expect?

1 Like

That seems like a very unethical easter present.

Most Easter animals get disposed of. And those look pretty good for being in a carton long enough to be on sale.

1 Like

Cute. Kinda goes with my Easter Foals story, but commercial rather than opportunistic. I like it.

2 Likes

And personally I’m for more wholesome content.

3 Likes

I actually think there were a bit too much wholesome lately. I need more abuse

Gotcha! More wholesomeness, gonna get right on that!
:point_left: :point_left: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yee :^(

2 Likes

That purple farting :joy:

This are a cute bunch :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Surrender to the wholesomeness. We have bird feed.

2 Likes

Do I look like a birb that use bird feeds?

2 Likes

Every birb likes bird feeds. They all do.

I mean, dead mice IS still bird feed for an owl, right?

1 Like

How hugboxish :+1:
Ok, I whined enough, I am outta here

3 Likes

Nah he asked for ideas that weren’t sadbox so I suggested easter foals, tho given these weren’t bought before easter and are now in clearance its a bit sad, given what happens to unsold stock

The one problem is that easter foals come in a half-dozen carton, not 5, 6! you had ONE job @Beast !

/s

2 Likes

I was originally going to do six but I was having trouble with perspective and I wanted the viewer to be able to see all the foals.

Hope you still liked it!

2 Likes

Let’s say it’s another marketing trick to make people pay the same for less

1 Like

Give it a try

1 Like

A̸̧̛̛͇̝̥̟̦̻̟͓͆̂̐̂̀̎̽͌̐̉̆̍̆̎̒̽͑͛l̴̢̨̞͖̭̻̮̦̤̩̑̆́̿̈́͒̄̅͒͑̚̚ͅͅw̸̢̡̡̛̮͓̪͂̑̅͒̇̐́͆̈́̓͛͗͘͝ā̷̞͚̘̣̙̹̬̟͕̱̼̞̜̠̰͍̻̗̻̮͕͊͒̀̑̋y̵̧̗͇̪̞͖̦̫̬̪̯̬̤͇͋̃̅̍̽͗͊̇̀̄̊͊̌̀̂̏̈́̆̍́̆̚̚̕ͅs̷̱̝̱͔̱̲̹͓͔̜̣̽̓̏͊̉̀̔̑̈́̕̕ ̶̡̡̢̼̣̼̥̹͈͚͉̦̮̣̥͚̤͓̥̤̙̹͎̦̤̃͑̉ẃ̵̧͍͔̩̺̱͈̖̰͒̐̌̈̎͐̓̆̈́͒́͌̈́̕͜͝͝a̷͎̦͈͉͍̦͉̻̣͐͋̈́͂͆̀͊́̆̇̀̽̈̉͋̌̌̿̋̏͂̀̕̚̚s̸̥̻̭̻̬͂̈́̅̔̈̀̃̂̚͝͠͠
̷̢͓̩̠̬͉̖̗̱̝͈̱̦̹̙̘̠̙̦̞͎̻̘̻̻̍̈́̽͆͒̑́̉͂̚͝
̴̧̪̤̙͙̮͔̖̯̲̟̩͓͚̌̓̄́̒̚A̴̛͍̠̣̩̭̤̲̦̗̳̗̙̫̹̜͎̝̞̖͋̀̅̀̾̔͆͌͗̚͝l̷̡̢̧̳͓̼̜̻̬͕͍̺̞̝̘͓͇̝̦̦̻̀̈̏̊̀̂̍̾͗̓͛̅̀͝͝w̷̧̨̼̯̣̣̩͎̪̼̗̟͈̦̜̋̄̈́̇̀̎͒̾͐̃̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͠͝ā̴̛̹̳͖̭̱̩͇̳̥̘͓̖̲̤͉̜͔́͊̿̐̈́̀̀͑̎̅̇͋̓̿͗̾̓̓̓̕͠y̵̡̧̡̨̡̖͇̱̘̩̼̣̙̭̖̩̟͍̖͙̰̦̣͈̥̅̊̿͋̿̃̔͘͜͝͝͝s̸̢̨̡̡̬̭̟͍̤̥̗̪̼̻̳̟̞̳̎͋̈́̾̔̓͊͛ ̸̮̜̳́͗̌́̇͗̿̉̀̇͋̂̈́̊͋͑̍̒̕w̴̡̢͕̞̹̩̯͇̝͎͕̯͉̞̥͇̰͕̗͈͓̒̓̐̊͐͛̏̅͆͜ͅī̵̬͙̫͇̰͓̻͖̟̬͈̻̝͎̩͚͎̪̲̥̇̎ͅl̶͚͈̞̫̗̮̜͈͍̘͙̠͌̓̏̈́̇̔̽̎̿͒̾̀̇͑͑͑́̓̓͘͝͠ͅl̷̡̟͎̩͎̖̬͖̮̝̝̠͈͎͇̫̗̘̰̙͚̯͚̤̼͋͆̊͛̽̊̎̋͜͜ ̷̧̢̧̛̦͔̤͇͓̮͙̙͙͈̖͚̠̞̰͔̖̱͔̪͉̿̀͌͌͂͆̄͛̉̓͌̕̚͜͜ͅḅ̴̹̟̣̘̍̏̈́̈́̚͜͝e̸̪̭͉͖̜̟̤̘̍̂̄̐̏́̈́̀́̈̓́̒̿̀͊̎͒̉̀̎̕

2 Likes

These are bought to give away to kids during easter, but most end up in a shelter

Thing is pastel colored foals are not that valuable except during easter so the mills clear all inventory during the holiday

Es curioso como en tu universo los fluffies sufren de un capitalismo extremo dónde no es el odio el que mataltrata al fluffy sino la indiferencia y la necesidad de obtener riquezas

Igual que la mayoria de los animales de granja, alguna vez fuiste a una empresa avicola?