Easter egg foals [inspired by: Gardel] (by: Beast)

Thank you @Gardel for the idea!

99 Likes

A five-pack? Hmm… I could probably get a six-pack of beer but… oh what the hell, gimme a pack of those adorable little dorks, a bag of kibbles and a massive box of spaghetti while I’m at it. :grin:

10 Likes

Oh the poor little farting foal!

Very cute, Beast. They’re like little cupcakes :heart:

9 Likes

That’s a foul egg!

3 Likes

I’lL TakE YoUR EnTiRe StOCk!

1 Like

Very adorable! How could I pass them up? They’ll make perfect additions to my herd!

2 Likes

@Gardel would be spinning in his grave if he knew any of his ideas were being used for wholesome content

8 Likes

Wholesome is da wae. You do not kno da wae.

And now I want someone to draw ugandan fluffies.

3 Likes

I’m a wholesome monkey’s paw, you have to be specific or end up with wholesomeness.

5 Likes

I missed it: did Gardel give @Beast the idea or just put it out there?

Giving Beast an idea to do an not expecting a hugbox result would very much be failure of due diligence.

4 Likes

It’s from the community post where I asked for drawing ideas:
Looking for ideas to draw

Which by the way I am not done with. As long as an idea is on there and not something that is outside of the area in which I feel comfortable drawing, I intend to draw it eventually.

2 Likes

@Beast @A-S I’m surprised nobody has mentioned that gardel is very much alive. That was the joke I was shooting for :sweat_smile:

WAIT… HE’S ALIVE!?

2 Likes

Those poor buggers will be in the trash the day after Easter, mark my words.

4 Likes

It is the day after easter, that’s why they are currently half price

4 Likes

he took idea from here.

1 Like

Oh shit, I did not notice that.

But the ones that were sold before Easter are probably in the trash now, soooooo my point is still valid.

1 Like

But is it really living? Or is he only dead on the inside?

1 Like

~employee~ “Oh what’s that smell.” Sees uncorked shit smeared foals in cartons. “Ugh, easter foals have gone bad.” tosses

4 Likes

Farting foals are the best invention of our era. Those little 'pfft’s make me laugh every single time! :laughing:

12 Likes