Easter egg foals [inspired by: Gardel] (by: Beast)

Then there’s the people who don’t care about fluffies one way or the other and just want to get on with their lives.

They’re probably considered weirdos. Like people in the Pokémon world who don’t care about the whole “catching superpowered animals and making them fight” thing and just want to do their fucking job without some asshole kid coming in and challenging everyone in the building to battle him.

I mean, really, you can’t go outside without some prick going “HEY DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN HEAL YOUR POKÉMON AT THE POKÉMON CENTER? MIND-BLOWING, ISN’T IT?” or “DUDE THAT GYM IS SO COOL, I WANT TO GO CHALLENGE THE GYM LEADER BUT I’M AN NPC SO MY FEET ARE ROOTED TO THE SPOT, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO IN THERE INSTEAD, WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE”.

And you just know you aren’t going to be able to visit your sick, elderly mother in the next town over without going into that damn Gym.

3 Likes

Yes. The true neutralboxer. Just want to grill

2 Likes

Yo sodo quedo uma vwida nodmaaaad!!

Is that blue-green one on the left puffing its cheeks???

1 Like

Yeah, he doesn’t like being stuck in a box all day

Well this box is an asshole, what did you expect?

1 Like

That seems like a very unethical easter present.

Most Easter animals get disposed of. And those look pretty good for being in a carton long enough to be on sale.

1 Like

Cute. Kinda goes with my Easter Foals story, but commercial rather than opportunistic. I like it.

2 Likes

And personally I’m for more wholesome content.

3 Likes

I actually think there were a bit too much wholesome lately. I need more abuse

Gotcha! More wholesomeness, gonna get right on that!
:point_left: :point_left: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yee :^(

2 Likes

That purple farting :joy:

This are a cute bunch :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Surrender to the wholesomeness. We have bird feed.

2 Likes

Do I look like a birb that use bird feeds?

2 Likes

Every birb likes bird feeds. They all do.

I mean, dead mice IS still bird feed for an owl, right?

1 Like

How hugboxish :+1:
Ok, I whined enough, I am outta here

3 Likes

Nah he asked for ideas that weren’t sadbox so I suggested easter foals, tho given these weren’t bought before easter and are now in clearance its a bit sad, given what happens to unsold stock

The one problem is that easter foals come in a half-dozen carton, not 5, 6! you had ONE job @Beast !

/s

2 Likes

I was originally going to do six but I was having trouble with perspective and I wanted the viewer to be able to see all the foals.

Hope you still liked it!

2 Likes

Let’s say it’s another marketing trick to make people pay the same for less

1 Like