Easy Prey (fluffybooru id: 29139) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

29139 - abuse amputee artist wolfram_sparks blood death dinosaur eaten eaten_alive explicit original_art

43 Likes

Is it me or does this fluffy look familiar? :hmm:

10 Likes

Make a joke about raptor
Next comic
Literal raptors

11 Likes

It appears to be the same fluffy too.

3 Likes

Well, a raptor.

But if you want more dinosaurs…

Then you’ll really like the next ChaotiX story arc.

2 Likes

Hm.

Too bad depictions of killing real kinds of animals is prohibited. Using Fluffies as unwitting lures for other wildlife is a decent idea that would lend some realism.

Not quite the idea of abuse mind you, though people torturing literally everything other than the animals that’s okay to torture feels fairly realistic simply because of how defiant and contrarian people are. I mean like shooting hawks, herons, wild dogs and cats, bears, rats, whatever would come onto your property for a Fluffy.

2 Likes

Using them as bait for hunting animals would be helpful, but using them to lure animals to your house just so you can shoot them sounds illegal.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to avoid outright depicting animal abuse, though I have very occasionally alluded to it happening off-page. I’ve mentioned that James Oldman used to kill mice and rats for fun before fluffies showed up, and his parents looked the other way because they live on a farm. Plus, he thinks killing rodents is boring, because they only squeak.

There was one unfortunate dog who, along with his master, made the unfortunate mistake of witnessing Floris, but Floris isn’t human, and hates humans, fluffies and dogs, because Floris considers all of them to be unnatural. And Floris is a villain, so you aren’t supposed to be cheering for it.

And there are certain individuals in my headcanon who eat rats, but none of them are human either. It’s not really any different from eating beef, right?

What about extinct species? Is it okay to depict them being killed? It’s not like you can abuse a dodo in real life.

2 Likes

Depends on where you live, and if its endangered.

In more states than not in real life you could tie a kitten and a puppy to a tree in your yard and wait for a bear, then shoot it by claiming it was a danger to you by being in your proximity and approaching, which is if you even reported the incident to anyone at all. Said practice would be illegal if using honey or raw meat, since that would be baiting as opposed to using a “live lure” and there being no system for law enforcement to determine you tied live animals specifically for baiting the bear anyway.

Some states have broad laws that allow the officers to use common sense. In others they may not show up if there’s reports of gunfire outside the city so long as nobody reports being actually shot.

1 Like

That’s one way to dispose of a pillowfluff, I guess.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.warpedspeed.com/g/this-zoo-is-feeding-unwanted-pets-to-tigers/

1 Like