Edgelord and Cottonball (KerosineCannibal)

Another old Reddit thing. Fluffies belong to Bigbaldidiot/Risho96

140 Likes

Awh, little angels :smiley: Did they get a new home in the end?

10 Likes

This is one of the cutest things I’ve seen in a while. Hope they got adopted!

9 Likes

Perfect names for these two! I really hope they got a good home <3

4 Likes

i… i dont think it’s looking good for them…={

3 Likes

A woman can hope ;-;

4 Likes

Sadly since these fluffies aren’t mine I can’t tell you if they found a home or not! I know the creator specified hugbox for them, so they probably did find a happy home ^ ^

11 Likes

I like them all the same. And I’m really fond of Raven!

9 Likes

I miss read the title from a glance as edgelord and cannibal, I was expecting a wildly different comic

3 Likes

You’ll really like one of the comics I’m in the process of making then! I’m excited to show more of my goth hugboxer lol

10 Likes

Great comic :smiley:

was a bit confused about the non-betrayal ending tho.
Would be a perfect setup

2 Likes

@Armer_Irrer
Yeahhh, but the owner of the fluffies specified no abuse and also Raven is my hugbox oc so you won’t be seeing her in any abuse comic unless Lilith is there too lol

6 Likes

And I prefer that! I’m of opinion that fluffy hugbox should be appreciated for what it is.

3 Likes

Well I appreciate hugbox aswell, but for the nessesarry contrast it provides to abuse :wink: So kinda for what it is… well i hope that made sense

2 Likes

I’m of the opinion that too many people use hugbox to set up abuse in the latter days of the booru. Or do only abuse or hugbox “with abuse follow-up”. Its why I prefer the hugbox-only pics, as well as the abuse/sadbox situations that take a turn for hugbox - the latter became absent from the booru as time went on, with people going for abuse endings and abuse-only.

So when I say hugbox should be appreciated for what it is, I kinda mean it “with no strings attached”. Like, enjoying cute ponies doing cute things.

7 Likes

I love a single father story, also badass colors, I would name them Crimson and chrome, but those names are great as well, hope she adopted them

2 Likes

yo, a black and red smarty would kinda intimidate me for a bit.

3 Likes

Girl done raided my closet.

3 Likes

You don’t see a lot of daddy and foal art which sucks because it really sweet!

6 Likes

Based on their colors, the state of the play room, i think this was more of an auction type thing, they were in their for 1 day so people could get a decent idea of how well behaved they are. Chances are, the following day they were picked up by whoever paid the most.

TLDR; Probs an auction, capitalism saved edgelord and babbeh.

4 Likes