Emotional Support Fuzzy. By ArisenLeaf

Had a cute idea

73 Likes

wait hol’ up. a fuzzy? ten seconds after the owner is gone Troy’s gonna gut that mare.

7 Likes

And just like the cyborgs from the alien series, this can only end well.

This gave me inspiration to pick up my Inverted bowl fluffy story again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cute! I always love seen unfortunate fluffs getting love. Is he a robot/cyborg or just a well trained fluffy?

4 Likes

the failed competitor of the failed fluffy project. literally programmed to eliminate the competition.

4 Likes

He could be a very very well trained or reprogrammed fuzzy.
( my ideas of fuzzies line up with @Pushka 's )

2 Likes

Seem to be eliminating huggyfluffs in particular, now. They will suffer the ignominy of keeping their hind legs, poor creatures.

Spoilers:

Summary

ArisenLeaf has made quite a of sexbot-on-fluffy tales: they do not end well.

2 Likes

You need to give the secret order 109 for this to happen.

It’s mentioned here

1 Like

This is super adorable

3 Likes

2 Likes

Actually, a fuzzy pony might be among the more fluffy-safe toys out there: The Fuzzy Pony, text by:Lordanubis and art by:Coalheart

I just had to upload my favorite fuzzy story as well: Fuzzy Pony Trials by:Vanner :blush:

3 Likes

Well it immediately got black listed, rip…

1 Like

NGL,100% expected another set of panels, with #7 involving either “enf enf enf” or something about “wai nono stick” etc. Arisen, you going soft on us? (pun definitely intended)

3 Likes

Anybody remember that one story where a guy gets a fuzzy by mistake and reprograms it to act like a normal fluffy?

1 Like

Probab1y just mu1tip1e endings. o.~

1 Like

This better end with the fuzzy slowly lowering itself into a smelter while somehow giving a thumbs up.

3 Likes

Why?

1 Like

Better then it turning out that the future was creating a time machine in the past because the past created a time machine~

1 Like