End of the line (by: FallenAngel)

Follow up to a previous art: HERE

The mare panicking ended up in a broken portable medical assistant which still functioning but faulty, detected her and beginning its work on her. In the distance the malfunctioning pilot system finally blew up including the stallion with it.

==============

For commissions and info, pm me :slight_smile:

51 Likes

Ah yes, the karma

6 Likes

Yup and might end up blowing up too, as these things are very unstable already. :laughing:

3 Likes

"Good afternoon Sir and/or Madam. Our initial scans suggest you are some kind of miniature horse with the characteristics of a pig, since this design if not within our records, we believe that someone has horribly mutilated you into this form.

Please stand still we we perform a demutilation operation on you. This may sting a little bit but don’t worry, a whole 2% of patients survive long enough to thank us for a job well done."

8 Likes

Either that or just have it lose the last of its power mid surgery.
Imagine if it performed a C-section half-way through … but tbh i cant remember if she had foals in her or not either way it might be better thsn blowing it up…i had a DnD session where that hsppened to a player…it was messed up lol

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: omg if she can even speak after its “operation” then boom! :laughing:

2 Likes

That way worst and painful for the shitrat, gasping for air and in pain at the same time. Then "system error! system error! system error! error! Error! E-E-E-Error! E-E-E-ERRO- BOOM!

4 Likes

I think the best sort of explosion could be a small radioactive fallout from the busted X-ray device on the medical machine…if that didn’t kill her the radiation would on top of any hope of her getting foals or losing foals she already had…literally a “torch the land snd salt the earth” situation

3 Likes

Karma is a bitch

2 Likes

glad to see aperture science branching out

1 Like

Enough talk there is science to be done

2 Likes

C-section through the back.

Actually, has anyone written that?

1 Like

Honestly, she deserves it for running off like that.

Her whole existence is a tumour.

2 Likes

She deserve it. Now she wants her special friend to help her when SHE idn’t even try to help HIM. Taste karma bitch.

2 Likes