"Entitled" or Happens More Often Than You Realize (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Can’t argue with that sound logic there…

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s like when people point out inconsistencies in a movie franchise about space wizards who fight with laser swords. What nonsense this suspension of disbelief concept is :wink:

For real though, I should’ve drawn a panel of the kid getting caught and banned from the store. But then the foal would STILL be placed with the defective units. And I’m enjoying how this injustice is driving some people up the wall :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Are you the Jimmy Rustler of FC?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. It’s because nobody except for @Somethingcheeky has acknowledge my simple request!
    2a. Nah, I do it because injustice is inherently tied into fluffy abuse. There’s nothing a fluffy could ever do to justify the shit we do to them. So might as well make the stuff they suffer through extra horrendous! :smiling_imp:
8 Likes

You should make some fluffy mascot of you with a trollface or something? For example, a fluffy family is happy and peaceful, and a foal says, “Nothing can go wong.” Suddenly, you show up and say, “Yeah, about dat.”

3 Likes

This. Hugbox PSA Those are the only two I can think of. Have many of my posts rustled the jimmies of the FC inhabitants?

3 Likes

You remind me of jein1234 who was an edgelord who made abuse edits of hugbox posts and did anti-hugbox stuff.

5 Likes

Wait, which request?

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a compliment, but I’m taking it as one. I loved jein. I don’t condone shit edits of other’s works without permission, but you’re right, jein was an edgelord and just tried to piss people off. It tickled my brain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

^ dis one

2 Likes

No swearing on my good Christain server plz and thx :hugs:

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, who would do that.
Sweats nervously

Also, cute.

4 Likes

Nah, @OtherCoraline it’s totally worth it. Losing a finger, or a hand is a permanent reminder. Both for the asshole, and for others.

You leave them scarred but alive. It’s a way of showing what happens if you fuck with a persons business. It lets the next fool feel the hammer hanging over them, waiting to drop.

@TroubledVeteran Yeah, the pillowed one is twenty percent off.

3 Likes

Toyish?

3 Likes

Hey in the last panel is that the back alley foal?

3 Likes

Yeah in a capitalist society the store would charge him for breaking the goods and likely try to repair the broken leg. After all, a slightly damaged foal has to be worth more than bargain bin lmao

8 Likes

What’s a “warning foal”?

4 Likes

Foal with an airraid sirren shoved in it.

3 Likes

This gives me an idea.
Would scp-106 like torturing fluffies? It would really simplify the containment procedure. You can breed almost infinite amount of femur breaker material, plus the fluffy “airraid siren” would be a little bit less disturbing then human one

5 Likes

Oh what I mean is: foal with a massive airraid sirren shoved in its back whimpering hoping that the “woud Noisies” don’t come back, intierly unable to move.

3 Likes