"Entitled" or Happens More Often Than You Realize (Artist: OtherCoraline)

193 Likes

Arm’s feeling better.

Edit: If you could describe my style in one word, what word would you use? Kinda curious. I might change slightly (or not) but would like input \ (^ _ ^) /

20 Likes

That kid was a fuck head.

38 Likes

Cool to see your ok, the word that comes to mind is…

Teletubby

9 Likes

Is this a fluffy pet store? A breeder? Why the fuck was this child there if they weren’t buying one? And for fuck sake: WHY IS NOBODY WATCHING THE THINGS THAT PEOPLE LIKE TO TORURE!?

21 Likes

You answered your own question there, mate :wink:

12 Likes

@OtherCoraline Yeah, but they’re breaking it without paying. Once its yours, no one cares. You fuck with someone’s livelihood, their money? Be ready to pay in flesh and blood. (yours, not the fluffie’s)

22 Likes

same reason in action movies a guy can survive falling 10 stories, gett hit by a semi going 50mph, stabbed in the back with a whaling harpoon, gutshot by a 12g shotgun, bites their own tounge off, and attacked by a badger yet at the end of the film they only have a bandaid and r a ok

7 Likes

^ You got the right direction, but the magnitude is all off. Imagine this intensity but for a kid nickin’ a candy bar. Not worth it. Slap on the wrist and ban him from the store. Some worker probably saw the kid do it and still doesn’t care because a shitrat’s a shitrat and all the real money is made off of accessories and toys not the foals themselves.

14 Likes

Sloooooooooooowly pops his head in are the defects still for sale?

6 Likes

Man, that foal was quiet for just having it’s leg snapped.
Usually the whole store would’ve heard the scream (dogs within a four block radius would lose their minds) and then the rest of the foal would enter meltdown mode.

12 Likes

Can I beat up the kid? Also, why must you do this Coraline? :frowning:

7 Likes

Because Bruce Willis is the epitome of manliness? :flushed: :point_right: :point_left:

2 Likes

Can’t argue with that sound logic there…

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s like when people point out inconsistencies in a movie franchise about space wizards who fight with laser swords. What nonsense this suspension of disbelief concept is :wink:

For real though, I should’ve drawn a panel of the kid getting caught and banned from the store. But then the foal would STILL be placed with the defective units. And I’m enjoying how this injustice is driving some people up the wall :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

Are you the Jimmy Rustler of FC?

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. It’s because nobody except for @Somethingcheeky has acknowledge my simple request!
    2a. Nah, I do it because injustice is inherently tied into fluffy abuse. There’s nothing a fluffy could ever do to justify the shit we do to them. So might as well make the stuff they suffer through extra horrendous! :smiling_imp:
8 Likes

You should make some fluffy mascot of you with a trollface or something? For example, a fluffy family is happy and peaceful, and a foal says, “Nothing can go wong.” Suddenly, you show up and say, “Yeah, about dat.”

3 Likes

This. Hugbox PSA Those are the only two I can think of. Have many of my posts rustled the jimmies of the FC inhabitants?

3 Likes

You remind me of jein1234 who was an edgelord who made abuse edits of hugbox posts and did anti-hugbox stuff.

5 Likes