"Entitled" or Happens More Often Than You Realize (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Wait, which request?

3 Likes

I don’t know if that’s a compliment, but I’m taking it as one. I loved jein. I don’t condone shit edits of other’s works without permission, but you’re right, jein was an edgelord and just tried to piss people off. It tickled my brain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

^ dis one

2 Likes

No swearing on my good Christain server plz and thx :hugs:

3 Likes

Haha, yeah, who would do that.
Sweats nervously

Also, cute.

4 Likes

Nah, @OtherCoraline it’s totally worth it. Losing a finger, or a hand is a permanent reminder. Both for the asshole, and for others.

You leave them scarred but alive. It’s a way of showing what happens if you fuck with a persons business. It lets the next fool feel the hammer hanging over them, waiting to drop.

@TroubledVeteran Yeah, the pillowed one is twenty percent off.

3 Likes

Toyish?

3 Likes

Hey in the last panel is that the back alley foal?

3 Likes

Yeah in a capitalist society the store would charge him for breaking the goods and likely try to repair the broken leg. After all, a slightly damaged foal has to be worth more than bargain bin lmao

8 Likes

What’s a “warning foal”?

4 Likes

Foal with an airraid sirren shoved in it.

3 Likes

This gives me an idea.
Would scp-106 like torturing fluffies? It would really simplify the containment procedure. You can breed almost infinite amount of femur breaker material, plus the fluffy “airraid siren” would be a little bit less disturbing then human one

5 Likes

Oh what I mean is: foal with a massive airraid sirren shoved in its back whimpering hoping that the “woud Noisies” don’t come back, intierly unable to move.

3 Likes

No, no, I got it. my brain just made a little detoure after that to this

than to a foal screaming into an intercom, then to a femur breaker

5 Likes

…And nobody ntoiced that foal’s leg is bent in a wrong direction?

4 Likes

Well then there goes her happy ending

3 Likes

Sold! Slaps the cash on the counter, and runs off with the pillow fluffy! Prooooject tiiiiiime!!! Last thing heard is the pillows huuhuuing and screeching

5 Likes

Yo othercoraline’s work gets +1,000,000 badass rank good shit dawg keep it up!!!

3 Likes

I love your style and the sort of situations you over in your comics.

5 Likes

Somebody’s recently watched the original Aladdin.

Steals an apple

SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR HAND!!!

3 Likes