"Entitled" or Happens More Often Than You Realize (Artist: OtherCoraline)

Haha. Yeah, nice catch :sweat_smile:

I reuse assets when I don’t wanna draw anything new. The wingy babbeh is the alley foal with it’s eyes shewn shut. The upper-right is the Pinkie Pie foal missing a leggie and the bottom-left is Bella without wings (I think that post may only be on Reddit since it was a reference to a text post over there).

Good eye!

4 Likes

You sound like an optimist. Kid may be charged (if he had any money on him) and banned, but not even worth getting the cops involved. This is like nicking a usb cord at the checkout. Fixing the leg would sink the profit made from selling a dozen of foals. Fluffies aren’t the money makers. That foal’s fate was sealed.

5 Likes

Partially right.

4 Likes

I was hoping people would speculate. But basically a “warning” to the fluffies you actually care about so you don’t have to harm them. e.g.

“This is what happens to bad fluffies that made bad poopies or demand skettie every night.”
Beats “warning foal” with sorry stick
Tosses “warning foal” out with the trash after it’s served it’s purpose

4 Likes

This is so amazeballs. I know what I’m sharing on Slack come Monday :hugs:

3 Likes

Welcome back! We missed you!
:heart:

3 Likes

Oh hey… Comes back all covered in blood and viscera does the store have CCTV? Cause if the kid is on camera… Send the kids parents the bill… And NOT a cheap one… Double Dish of karma. Plus ban the kid, and have the kid placed on a database for people whom isn’t allowed near fluffy stores.

4 Likes

Even in my story that is the case as well. Funny how shit like that works lmao

5 Likes

This is the like the most dystopian, totalitarian stuff I’ve seen on this site. Like wtf man. I’m happy you value fluffies over humans and all, but that’s totes creepy and unnerving.

4 Likes

Eh, when you got TBI with PTSD, and a cracked psyche, you look at things differently than others.

3 Likes

@OtherCoraline Haven’t watched it in years.

And if it STOPS PEOPLE FROM STEALING!!! then yes. Lemme heat up my hatchet.

See? @TroubledVeteran gets it!

3 Likes

Scps and Fluffies crosstesting would be great actually! Even anomalous fluffies that are as strong as normal animals such cats and dogs… Or unicorn fluffies with fully functioning horns :smiley:

4 Likes

Using Slack

3 Likes

Cartoony.

2 Likes

Wow!
I love this comics!

Especially the end!

Oh fuck, i’m thinking that i’m more like a abuser with neutral/hug boxes relapses than a neutral boxes… Well, fuck (the fluffies, but not with a human!)

5 Likes

Seriously, can we break the kids arm or some shit? GRRRR

3 Likes

Depending on the kids age they could get sent to juvi or they could be held back a few years then get tried as an adult and get a regular punishment for damaging stock or their parent(s) would get charged instead.l

3 Likes

There’s a slight suspension of disbelief required here, because fluffies are never shy about vocalizing that they “haf hurties.” Of course, if the fluffy had told them that her leg was broken, she probably would have ended up as reptile food anyway, since the general headcanon seems to that vet care is not cost effective for breeders and sellers of ordinary fluffies.

5 Likes

For me, the first word that comes to mind is “toy”. Your fluffies really remind me of children’s toys, which is fitting, if you think about it.

5 Likes

I’d describe it as expressional.

Big eyes and faces that really convey emotions, please do not change.

Great comic btw, perfect sadbox slice of life

4 Likes