Epilogue 1 [by:FallenAngel]

epilouge01

<<Prev | Next>>

===================
Commissions and info, feel free to pm me :slight_smile:

114 Likes

Let me guess, the guy got turned into a fluffy?

18 Likes

A fate worse than death.

12 Likes

Karmas a bitch

5 Likes

Yeap! Never mess with Cassandra especially her inventions, respect her decisions.

14 Likes

“And then she turned him into a fluffy. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen.”

24 Likes

Aaand the good guys are nigh omnipotent and mete out justice with impunity. Mmm. Comfy.

Also kudos the the MP for being fluffy level intelligent.

6 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

Only the bestes’ hoomins are allowed to enter their ranks.

No but for real, the General probably escaped out the window and is now on his way to Aruba.

The perfect crime. Now people will believe he was turned into a fluffy, while he sips some piñacolada on the beach.

5 Likes

Im sure nobody will believe him :joy: might have suspected he ran away under the radar as his crime was exposed.

3 Likes

Oooh! The mole on the cheek and named The General. Well, that certainly was a kind of payback. I found it funny that I thought “well, this is going a bit off the wall” but then again there’s been magic, spirits, and genetically altering devices. Don’t know why people becoming fluffies took me aback.

4 Likes

I’m surprised nobody has done “I turned myself into a fluffy, Morty!” yet.

4 Likes

:joy: well he can’t as his brain now a fluffy smarty and thinks like one. And the mp is an unwilling accomplish of erasing someone :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m talking about Rick Sanchez, here. If he can keep his human mind in a pickle, he can keep his human mind in a fluffy.

1 Like

Eat shit you prick. That’s what you get for making those monsters, Nana and Jimmy deserved better

4 Likes

Funniest shit I’ve seen!

4 Likes

I beat you to it.

2 Likes

Dammit XD

2 Likes

Ah, beautiful revenge!

1 Like

Should we be concerned that someone can just waltz into a military installation and turn a high ranking official into a smarty?

3 Likes