Everthing He Wants [Wicked-Hearts]

folks seemed to enjoy the last illustration featuring my designer fluffy Everett, so i made another illustration of him. he’s a show fluffy owned by Cora and she loooves to spoil her special pretty fluffy. i wouldn’t say rotten? he’s not a complete asshole in the sense that he does it maliciously. he’s just stupid and sheltered so he can come across as a jerk to other fluffies less fortunate than him.

43 Likes

Ill call him Cosmo

2 Likes

“Why fwuffy’s hoovsies no spawkwy? Evewett hoofsies am awways spawkwy, am you dummeh fwuffy? Maybeh onwy dummeh fwuffy hoofsies no am shiny. Go away poopeh fwuffy…”

Everette! We do not talk to Ms. Livingston’s fluffy that way! Markus is a very good fluffy!

“Mummah why Mawkus hoovsies no shiny wike odah fwuffies? Mummah no wuv dummeh Mawkus?”

God-damnit Hearts, this is the last time our fluffies will have a play date. ~walking away~ No Markus sweetie, you’re a much better fluffy than that arrogant… thing.

Well Everett, you’re officially out of play-dates. Guess we’ll see if the shelter fluffs will tolerate playing with you.

5 Likes

Hes fatter than my Sisters big gray cannon ball of a cat. 9/OH LAWD HE COMIN.

(I am NOT sober, keep in mind i drank 9 shots Bourbon whiskey, head hurts)

1 Like

“Yes, in these cases we recommend euthanasia for advanced diabetic complications. I’ll give you some time to say goodbye.”

1 Like

He may need a reality check then. Or several.

1 Like

“Yes, its unfortunate the fat CHONK has diabetes Stage 10, he has 2 minutes to live, just dont feed him”

1 Like

lmao godamnit Everett you can’t ever keep your haughty mouth shut and say something nice. he likes friends but he can seemingly only be friendly with other designer fluffies without issues (which he can’t even see a lot.) his social life is in the gutter until the next show he stars in lol

1 Like

I cant promise I’ll finish it but would you mind if I finished out this short story I started here and linked this post in it?

1 Like

oh yeah he is, could probably be due to the fact his owner Cora loves to indulge him in eating human food a lot. idk, maybe it isn’t a good idea to give a fluffy doughnut holes for breakfast? Cora doesn’t think much about it so he became a chonker

of course!!

Cancel human food rights for the fat chonk then. Problem solved

1 Like

With a sctrict diet and exercise 5 times a day, off course.

1 Like

What do you want your name in this to be? Cause if I don’t hear from you it’s going to be Wanda Hearts.

1 Like

i actually really like Wanda Hearts! you can go ahead and use that

1 Like

I am so absolutely jealous that this fab boy is yours and not on my lap getting lavished with my affection

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Hmm. Not sure this is the oblivious dickery I expected.

I pulled back the reigns a bit to keep it thematic with the OG post, but I get what you mean.