Peak of Brattiness (by:iFluffybooru)

You’ve just gotten done painting your gorgeous fluffy Everett’s hooves with the latest designer hoof polish. It’s a clear coat that causes iridescent shining and sparkling that is simply magnificent! As soon as his hooves are dry it’s off to a playdate with Margarette Livingston’s adorable calico fluff, Markus.

You and Marge met at a designer fluffy meet up, where the little cuties can be with others of their caliber. Marge isn’t quite as well off as you are, but that hardly matters nowadays. She was gifted Markus by a friend and he’s her whole world. You sometimes swear she loves that fluffy more than her own husband.

You can understand that though, Everett is such a big part of your life and a huge comfort. Now that his hooves are safe to walk on, you head downstairs, out the door and down the street to the nearby fluffy park. It’s well maintained and a good place for Everett to socialize, though it doesn’t seem like you or him are very well liked there… Wonder why? Stepping through the entranceway to the park you see Marge and Markus waiting patiently at one of the park benches.

Approaching the bench you see Marge perk up and turn towards you, while Markus is sitting staring longingly at the other fluffies playing. To his credit he sits silently, though even he can’t stop the wiggling of his back hooves from betraying his want to play. “Hey Margie! So good to see you, and how’s little Markus doing? As well behaved as always, I see.”

“Wanda, Hiiiii~,” says Marge in her slightly nasally voice, trailing the “i” sound unnecessarily long. “Right back at you, you’re looking so good today! Markus, say hello to Wanda.”

“Hewwo Wanda, Mawkus am happy to see ‘ou. Mawkus am awso happy to see Evewett! Evewett wan’ pway with Mawkus?” Markus has always been the most polite fluffy you’ve ever seen, and speaks so eloquently too!

Everett nods his head in approval, his cute little neck rolls wiggling with each nod of approval, he’s so cute you could die! He takes a few steps towards Markus, watching his feet as he goes since his adorable chubbiness makes him a little unsteady on his feet. As he nears Markus though he stops, sits, and looks at Markus’ hooves, seemingly befuddled. He looks at his own hooves again, then back towards Markus.

“Why fwuffy’s hoovsies no spawkwy? Evewett hoofsies am awways spawkwy, am you dummeh fwuffy? Maybeh onwy dummeh fwuffy hoofsies no am shiny. Maybeh Evewett don’ wan’ pway with dummeh fwuffeh.” With that final statement Everett puffs out his cheeks and turns away from Markus.

You can hardly believe him, he’s always been a little snooty but Markus is another designer fluffy, you really thought things would work out this time. “Everette! We do not talk to Ms. Livingston’s fluffy that way! Markus is a very good fluffy,” you hurriedly half-shout so as not to draw attention. “I am so sorry Marge, he’s not normally like this with other designer fluffs!”

You hear a soft ‘huu’ and look down to see Markus, tears dripping off his face fluff and creating small splashes on the ground. “Mummah why Mawkus hoovsies no shiny wike odah fwuffies? Mummah no wuv dummeh fwuffy wike Mawkus?"

There’s a slight rattling sound that you quickly identify as coming from Markus’ collar, being held in Marge’s shaking hands. “Damnit Miss Wanda Hearts, if you can’t control that brat of yours then this playdate is over!” Wanda barely stops herself from shouting before walking away, speaking softly to her fluffy, “no Markus sweetie, you’re a much better fluffy than that arrogant… thing.”

You let out a heavy sigh and turn towards your confused fluffy. “Well Everett, you’re officially out of play-dates in the designer meet. Guess we’ll see if the shelter fluffs will tolerate playing with you,” and with that you and Everett walk back to your apartment, both with one less friend in the world.

Saw a post by Wicked Hearts and was inspired to make a short story about the subject. Be sure to check out their post here:

8 Likes

YESSS i love this!!! doodling something rn about it

1 Like

Glad you like it, I love writing these short scenarios. I should flesh out more of them going forward. Ty for the great inspiration!

1 Like

you’re welcome!! I genuinely really love this, you nailed his personality!

1 Like

This is why you need to discipline a Fluffy… spoiling it would cause this bratty behavior.

Suggestion… Make him walk in a Designer Fluffy park after you smear brown clay on its back and muzzle and let the other Fluffies see it.

1 Like