Every fluffy has its thorns (By StoneRouge) (Fluffies and Funguses Theme Week)

As it crawls toward you with that twisted grin, it’s hard to believe this thing was once a fluffy, let alone a living creature, flowers were growing out of its eyes sockets, and mushrooms growing down its spin, as it gets closer to you, it keeps clicking its teeth over and over.

As you try to run away, a vine grabs you by the ankle, it wraps tightly around it, its thorns piercing your skin, no matter how hard you try, you cant get the vine off. The creature keeps getting closer and the clicking keeps getting louder.

You try to scream for help, but no one is around the hear you this deep in the forest, as you cower and whimper, it gets closer and closer.

To think this creature was once one of her children, it never cared about it because of its poor colors, all she ever fed it was her and the other children’s excrement, If she were a better mother, this would have never happened.

At some point in the past, her child left to look for food that was not excrement, it eventually came across a bizarre-looking mushroom on the side of an old abandoned house. Without any thought, it ate it, not knowing the consequences. Soon after eating it, it felt intense pain in its body, no matter how hard it tried, it could not scream for help, mushrooms started breaking through the skin going down its spine, its eyes popped out of its head, only for the eyeballs to start splitting in half as if they were flowers blooming, all of its fur fell off, being replaced by grass and patches of fungus.

The worse part of it all was that it was still alive, it started slowly walking back to the nest in pain, it was almost there when it saw its brother, oh, how much did it hate its brother, he would always shove its face into his shit forcing it to eat it, while at the same time raping it. It was filled with so much anger that a vine broke through the skin on its back and attacked him, it slowly squeezed the life out of him, it saw the life leave its brother’s eyes, You felt no remorse. If anything it was happy it killed him.

It finally found its way back to the nest, to find its mother with its other siblings, they all seemed so happy. Why did they get to be so happy while at the same time it was nothing but miserable? it was at that moment that it finally snapped, it attacked every one of its siblings without warning, skewering them on the vines that keep piercing out of its skin.

The mother screamed and called it a monster, it didn’t care at all. The mother tried to run away, but it grabbed its mother by the ankle, causing the thorns on one of its vines to pierce into the mother’s ankle, she screamed in pain, begging for it to stop, and not to kill her. It didn’t care anymore, it no longer saw its self as a fluffy, and didn’t see this mare as its mother.

The forest was its mother now.

It made sure its former mother could not get away, it picked up the corpses of its siblings and started forcing them down her throat, the look on her face was priceless as it was forced to eat her children.

After an hour of torturing its form mother, all that was left of the mother was a pile of flesh and bones.

It had gotten its revenge, and it was happy about it, it then proceeded to go back to the house it ate the mushroom at.

If you are ever in Morristown, Tennesse, do not eat the mushrooms that grow on the outside of the abandoned house located near Martin Road.

24 Likes

Creepshow reference?

1 Like

I don’t think I have seen Creepshow, but I’m still curious about how it’s considered a possible reference for this story,

Actual Refrence

If you were to go to the actual real-life abandoned house near Martin Road, in Morristown, Tennesse, You would discover the “Evil Dead” house.

2 Likes

Creepshow was a passion project between George Romero, the creator of modern Zombies as the guy who made Night Of The Living Dead, and Stephen King who was the writer.

Its often considered one of the best horror anthologies ever made to the point that a prop from one of the segments (a crate) is used as the horror equivalent of the Wilhelm Scream, appearing simply for tradition and amusement. Other movies in the genre have tried to live up to since. It was made as a campy toast to EC horror comics. Its many spiritual successors include Tales From The Crypt and Trick’r’Treat.

They needed hillbilly actor for one segment. They couldn’t find one good enough, so Stephen King himself did it; his son ( who now is a horror writer too) is the boy in the opening segment of the movie too.

King’s actor segment is about a man who was shit on his entire life by everybody and always had terrible luck who touched a meteor from outer space that crashed on his property, which caused everything to grow plant life, including his skin.

Here’s the second half of that segment. All you miss in the first half is him finding the meteor, him having a fantasy about getting rich, it splitting open and getting ooze on him, another fantasy about being mocked as the town idiot, realizing his skin is growing small patches of grass, a fantasy about being dissected.

3 Likes

Okay, after googling it, I can confirm I have not seen the first Creepshow. What I saw was The Raft from Creepshow 2.

1 Like

The first was definitely better by a substantial margin, although The Raft is arguably the best segment of the second movie.

3 Likes

Just realized I should put the theme week tag on this, so @virgil and others can find it easier.

It was brought to our attention. You’re in.

1 Like