I want to draw some fluffies (by Birb)

Oh I didn’t see that you wrote a scene, I apologize and can remake if you’d prefer!

6 Likes

@Booperino
So handsome :yellow_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

With eyes like that he will lead that masses…of four other foals. :grin:

5 Likes

You can definitely post with a description! I am not promising for sure, but I might do the whole family! :]

3 Likes

Oh i love it! he looks so cool like that ^^

4 Likes

Do you one better:

3a272ef2d4345c98be4fb084c664371880924a26_2_600x800

The Gray one is Iron (Stallion) and the Alicorn is Arabica (Mare) and the four foals are their second litter (though now they’re in the 'splorin baby stage.)

4 Likes

Do you draw monster fluffy abominations? Cause the only fluffy I have is from my story “Every fluffy has its thorns.”

3 Likes

In this story: Abuser's Web Guide EP 7 (Turboencabulator)

There is a scene right at the beginning of a fluffy named Selkie being reunited with her first litter. I’d love to see someone’s interpretation of that.

4 Likes

If you find the time could you draw Pyro?
Pyro

4 Likes

Pyro is fucking adorable, saying it right now.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Gingerbread(the brown and pink mare) would be cute to see! no biggie if you can’t though.

2 Likes

How about an obese, hairless fluffy, big bulgy eyes, sitting on its ass struggling to breath.

3 Likes

So freaking cute!!!

Ironically, Bucky is younger than Lillian. He will end up much larger than her, but she will catch up…a little. :green_heart::black_heart::blue_heart::brown_heart:

Seriously love this, beyond adorable.

1 Like

Oh my gosh this sounds awesome!
Maybe Cherry and Switchy snuggling, or just Cherry?

This is Cherry:image

Though his more accurate fur colors are here:image

And here’s Switchy!image

3 Likes

Uh I don’t know if you draw humans and there fav Fluffy.

Dr Apfelpherd

Height: 6’6"

Build: A Swede Jet Li: lean muscles from martial arts practice, not GigaChad swole.

Hair: wild strawberry blonde

Eyes: Silver-Blue, scar under right eye through the cheek, slightly thick due to being a keloid

Basic outfit: jeans and a t-shirt with LTT logo on the sleeve. Tan leather boots.

Bit of notes: Dr Apfelpherd is a Master Jellenmancer, paid by the rich for inhumane practices, master biologist and cloner of many fluffies. J has been a bit “gifty” when it comes to giving money to others. Don’t be surprised if he gives you an envelope with $10,000

Fluffy: Reese Alicorn Fluffy. Mane/Fur an orange-brown and fluff is a cinnamon brown with a burnt sienna highlights/shading.

5 Likes

could you draw these two?

3 Likes

Oh I made her significantly smaller oops :joy:

I’m glad you love it! :heart:

2 Likes

What does the head look like? The eye color as well please.
They’re so cute I can’t wait to get to them :eye::eye:

3 Likes

Omfg it’s perfect

3 Likes