Evolution of a smarty. (by: artist-kun)

153 Likes

“Shall we get the sorry box?”
“No. Bring the SUFFERING BOX!”

44 Likes

This is what ones gets with not properly train your fluffy. I always loved the ‘widdle babbeh’ schtick. It adds to the innocent and cuteness of fluffies.

27 Likes

I get going soft on the babbehs, especially when they literally are too small to make it to the litterbox. But some time out in the sorry box would probably have avoided this, if physical pain isn’t what you wish for your baby fluffy.

8 Likes

I get that. An actual foal doesn’t know any better, but punishment is need to reinforce the idea that actions have consequences, especially bad action. Sorry box would be a better preference before sorry stick for those who aren’t akin to physical punishment or give their fluffies a chance.

5 Likes

You will poop when and where you are told to poop!

5 Likes

That is one ugly ass fluffy. Normally I like all the colours, even the “poopie” ones, but that US Army issue nasty ass green is a big NO for me. Otherwise I love artist’s fluffy design.

2 Likes

If you don’t, you’re getting corked.

1 Like

What exactly is going on in there? He seems to be in pain. But not enough to freak out.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. In my opinion, punishments should start with the “timeout” in the sorry box. Spankings also would be a close second. Whipping your animal feels like it belongs a tad later.

1 Like

Complacency breeds problems.

If that widdwe babbeh was brutalized immediately after first “mistake”, there’s a chance that the smarty syndrome wouldn’t have taken place.

However, that would take away the fun of putting a smarty into a SUFFERING BOX!

Decisions, decisions…

3 Likes

Wonder if it’s like a sith thing.

ie- hate leads to anger, anger to hate, hate to suffering, suffering to sorry

Time for sorry tails-grabs a whip tiped with 5 hook probs-

1 Like

lmaooo

After a week he keep doing that, he get the shit beat outta him with a sorry stick as I yell,”YOU AINT PULLING THAT OFF! YOUR OVER A WEEK OLD IDIOT!”

1 Like

Looks like nails are banged through the side, so there’s definitely no comfortable way to lie down unless he’s resting on a nail, plus it’s probably so cramped he can’t even move or avoid being jabbed either way.

1 Like

all left to do is grab the box with that fluffy in it and start shaking it like in “Wario Shake it”.

2 Likes

Three weeks old is just the right age to harvest that smarty and make kleinpferd schnitzel out of the meat.

2 Likes

Lmao. You have a one-track mind, lad.

What can I say? I’m hungry!

1 Like