exclusive head-canon

What kind of head Canon do you have that you feel like you’re the absolute only one to have?

For me personally it’s that Hasbio was a joint venture between Hasbro the toy company and a much larger genetic research company. This second company is responsible for a lot of the other things like bioengineered monsters, Griffins stuff like that

16 Likes

The existence of Alenix Biotechnologies is pretty much only in mine.

10 Likes

The existence of fluffy urban legends, maybe the booru of old had but I haven’t seen it even in the sub

8 Likes

There is only One Jellenheimer
It folds space and time, leaping between points of existence so quickly that it seems to be in multiple places at once.

8 Likes

That the PETA raid was an inside job.

10 Likes

[God I cant keep promises to myself]

Hasbio being liquified after fluffies escaped, and several other companies taking its place. I enjoy the thought that Hasbio couldn’t get away with there experiments after they escaped and were punished for the harm fluffies did. I also like the idea of fluffies having there own culture, they make stories that build on eachother until they become legends, I just enjoy the idea of these wierd horses being smart enough to try and explain things around them instead of just being babbling meat puppets. I feel like it gives more story potential if there smart enough (or imaginative enough) to look at something and try to explain it. Like of a fluffy saw a street lamp it would try to figure out how it works, maybe a one fluffy saw a lightning bug and boom street lamps are filled with lightning bugs, maybe the stars are just lightning bugs. I feel like having them be abysmally stupid can be fun but limits potential in some ways.

11 Likes

This is what you are intensifies

3 Likes

The wider world is a not exactly a barren wasteland as fluffy feces is actually acidic rather than toxic. Similar to pine needles the soil is made far to acidic by fluffies for most plants to grow on leaving devastating but not total ecological collapse.

Thus expensive measures where employed such as a chemical solution to neutralize the acidity in a form of special fertilizers that helps explains why people still have gardens.

GMO research is heavily subsidized to develop hardier plant crops and fluffy-unfriendly plants for the invasive shitrats. As well as creating new strains of fluffies to supplement or even replace traditional husbandry.

7 Likes

The “Sorry-stick” was invented after a father who worked at Hasbio witnessed his wife use a stick with the same name to beat his son for doing something wrong.

6 Likes

Humans have reasons to hate fluffies and despise their kind, and most view them as commodities rather than pets or companions.

Now whether that justifies the humans’ actions is another matter entirely.

6 Likes

The existence of the Great White Fluffshark (lawsuits pending).

And I don’t know if it’s exactly unique to mine, but the impact of fluffies has been greatly exaggerated by Hasbio and the government for both marketing and political reasons.

6 Likes

An entire wing of thought is centered around Fluffies for that exact reason (in universe). Often times introspective and usually depressing.

4 Likes

Due to the group of WIP_Fluffies being released before completion there genetics are not complete.
With their genetics not complete, they have the ability to evolve and adapt over time.
Its believed the WIP_Fluffies species is extinct. Due to the WIP_Fluffies’ abilities, Fluffy Subspecies were born. Some that can survive the water (Sea Fluffies) Some that can survive off their own kind (Cannibal Fluffies) Some small enough to hide from other animals (Micro-Fluffies) ETC.

Fluffies nowadays are the Complete Version.

4 Likes

Fluffy Induced Syndrome (FIS):

Fluffies can psychologically affect people, driving a small number of people off the deep end of abuse or obsessive hugboxing.

There are 3 ways this happens.

1. Fluffies produce a pheromone, meant to ‘enhance sales’. Due to the lack of testing, most people are unaffected but some have a strong negative reaction.

2. Uncanny Valley - due to their ability to talk, Fluffies can trigger a strong aversion in some people, unable to process if they are animals or not. In rare cases this causes a person to see them as human children leaning to extreme over protection.

3. Behavioral Parasite - Similar to an effect speculated to occur with cats and ‘hoarders’, fluffies have become host to a parasite that, as part of it’s reproduction, will move from fluffy feces to a human host, before moving back to a fluffy to lay eggs. High population of this parasite cause chemical change that cause people to hoard fluffies. In some cases this causes a very strong reaction to the smell of infected feces, leading to violent responses to even small amounts.

5 Likes

Trendfluffies. Hasbio still cashes in on Fluffies like mad, making it one of the biggest industries in America and instead of mlp Fluffies, they literally use literally every other big character of the season.
Fluffies are also only a big thing in America only. Europe pretty much has them almost completely banned by passing laws that restrict the ownership of fluffies, Australia and Africa actually have them banned, Asia & South America see them more as food as they are easy to raise, easy to keep and certain subtypes are even especially made to be eaten.
Fluffies have unionized the world a lot against America, because it made it undeniable how willing the american goverment was to bend the rules for well paying companies and while other western countries are not necessary better, they had to scramble and act as if America was despiseable for it.
(I just like the Idea of the entire world getting fucking crazy over fluffies without them being existent in the entire world at all)

4 Likes

My fluffies are a lot smarter than most, just because maximum stupid leaves little room for characterization. These things are still born morons, but with great effort they can learn stuff.

I also HC their bones as being cartilage. These are toys, they need to survive a vigorous hug from a three year old, so having bendy bones is a good business move. They can fall six feet without breaking anything, but it’ll hurt. Cartilage becomes liquid at the site of a break, so I imagine a hardener is on the market. Set the broken bone and inject the hardener, and the toy is ready for kids to play again. Or if they’re a tv actor, back to work!

2 Likes

There’s an actual reason most fluffies hate alicorns.

Each fluffy type gives off a certain scent, which is how fluffies can recognize that a ‘wingie friend’ or a ‘pointy friend’ from an earthie without actually seeing wings or a horn. It’s how mothers identify their babies and why sorry poopies and strong perfumes are so hated.

If a particularly dumb mare has one of her babies doused in a scent eliminate, she might not be able to recognize it. She might even kill it out of fear that it will attempt to hurt her other babies.

Now because of Hasbio getting raided and fluffies getting released way too earlier, alicorns weren’t exactly finished yet. Which is why they are so rare, they’re not supposed to happen with scientific/biological interference.

So they weren’t supposed to be correct yet. Instead of having their own scent, they have a mix of all three.

Imagine you’re walking down the street and all of the sudden you see a person with 6 eyes and a second pair of arms sticking out. That’s fucking scary. If you were an idiot, like fluffies, you might react violently.

Alicorns just smell wrong and that’s horrifying to a fluffy. TLDR: Alicorns are the fluffy version of uncanny valley.

Fluffies are meant to hate shitty colours as a way of easy breeding. One of your million breeding fluffy popped out an ugly foal? Don’t worry, the fluffy will get rid of it themselves without you having to even lift a finger.

Fluffies have a speech impediment due to a sort of face paralysis on their lips (difficulty pronouncing rs) and having a very flat tongue (difficulty pronouncing ls). It was easier to leave it be rather than to fix it and the guys at Hasbio basically turned it into a feature. This is also why fluffy pony drown so much. They can’t pucker their lips too well and lapping at water can bit difficult so many fluffies have to stick their snout into the water to drink.

Also fluffies can’t say the word “sharpie” (for sharp things which is why they say pointy) because of an intense legal battle between Hasbro and Newell brands, owner of the Sharpies copyright.

Every time a fluffy says “shawpie”, the court documents lengthen a page.

5 Likes

Fluffies are exclusive to the USA and parts of Canada also alicorns are basically worthless.
That’s my head-cannon.

2 Likes

why?

1 Like

Made a story about it I’ll try to find it.
edit: found it Ferals in the wilds (By Harmful338)

1 Like