Exterminator Stories! Art by gr1m_1

A collection of comics featuring fluffy exterminators and feral fluffies! Enjoy!

Edit* Forgot the prequel perhaps I’ll finish it up someday?

208 Likes

yes Yes YES!!! KILL THEM ALL

31 Likes

33 Likes

Aw, damn it, I’m meant to be a hugboxer.

14 Likes

Amazing as always grim!

8 Likes

Key word, meant go ahead and enjoy

6 Likes

Grim, amazing as always

5 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

I miss Frankie

4 Likes

LMAO ayy I don’t judge! It’s entertaining stuff

6 Likes

Every now and then I need to read a good murder spree.

5 Likes

The last one though… You know the saying all edge and no point? That, but instead of there being no point there is a point. A very good point at that.

3 Likes

Shot guns work, but I do NOT approve of the open ally slaughter… Put up some tarp partitions!! Do you want some flurries to sneak away, or someone’s kids seeing the splattering? Get your pest control guys to learn area awareness haha… Or least train some cats or Minks to hunt some shitrats (I officially am both abuse and hug), give them five seconds to surrender all Alicorns ($$$$$), and prepare for happy gas (tear/choking gas) and begin the slaughter an clean up!

3 Likes

Destroy, Delete, Exterminate

I fucking love you Grim

5 Likes

For the last comic, is the exterminator using thermite/incendiary shells?

2 Likes

R I P A N D T E A R

Oh, yes. Please finish the prequel. You can make Fluff Control Extended Universe with it. Fluffy Control working together with BioPatrol to exterminate a megaherd? You just got yourself an Avenger-style New York fight. Nothing will beat that.

3 Likes

I hope they’re using salt rounds or bismuth pellets or something. Don’t need to poison some hapless useful animal that wanders past.

2 Likes

Bismuth?
A projectile made… out of bismuth?

2 Likes

Bismuth is a very common non-toxic alternative to lead shot in shotgun shells. It’s also softer than a lot of other nontoxic alternatives so it’s great for older firearms, or ones with fixed chokes in the barrels.

2 Likes