[Fall of Cleveland 3] “Sewer Fluffies are Kind of Gross” (Author: Vanner) {FB ID: 1000}

Sewer Fluffies are kind of gross
>You used to have a damn good life until that Christmas Eve a drunk driver took out your wife and kids.
>Now the only thing that fills your life as you wait for the end is your job.
>The huge tunnels hum with the quiet industry of a unique theme park for fluffies, but otherwise it’s quiet.
>It’ll be another few months before the place opens, so it’s your job to make sure the disposal system works.
>“Litter Boxes” are everywhere, and they all feed into this big ass central pipe: A 24" pressurized culvert that sends solid and liquid waste down to a central holding tank of a few hundred thousand gallons.
>From there, it’s pumped out into train cars and sold across the Midwest as fertilizer.
>It’s all pretty clever, and if you gave a shit, you’d actually have respect for the engineer that built this place.
>But for right now, you just keep checking the pipes one by one to make sure they’re moving at the specified interval.
>It’s late though, and you’re supposed to be off the clock already.
>You’d rather be in these tunnels than that big, empty house.
>You look up from your clipboard to see a filthy red fluffy unicorn staring up at you.
>As popular as these things are, you’ve never seen one this close before.
>“How’d you get down here?” you ask the fluffy.
>“Got wost,” he says. “Dun know wheh hewd go. It dawk an scawy down heh!”
>“Well, let’s get you back up the surface,” you say. “This is no place for a fluffy pony.”
>You move to pick up the unicorn, and he cringes away.
>“Dun huwt fwuffy!” he whimpers. “No be bad! Am gud fwuffy! No wan go up dere!”
>“I’m not going to hurt you,” you tell him. “I’m just going to get you out of here.”
>“Wike it down here!” he says. “Hewd down heh!”
>…okay, so there’s more than one of these critters down here.
>“Let’s go find them then,” you tell the fluffy.
>“Hewd wiv at big gwate!” he says. “Wookin fow nummies an gawt wost.”
>Big grate? He must be taking about the storm drains, which means that this fluffy actually lives in the sewers.
>Makes sense. The fluffy is heavily matted with all the atrocities one would expect of such an environment.
>Luckily, you’ve spent plenty of time in the sewers around here, and you know exactly where he’s talking about.
>It’s less than a quarter of a mile, so you grab your flashlight, and head out.
>Make a note to patch the hole where that fluffy got it so more don’t wander into the bowels of the park.
>You walk with the critter for a while as he babbles on about the “wite wall nummies” that are “icky bu fiww bewwy.”
>You assume he’s talking about the fat that accumulates along sewer walls. It’s gross, but if they can live off it, good for them.
>You eventually come to a huge storm drain where dozens of really filthy fluffies are playing.
>These are the dirtiest creatures you’ve ever laid eyes one.
>The biggest one, a huge blue fluffy, marches over to you and puffs out his cheeks.
>He’s covered from hoof to hip in scars, and he’s missing an eye.
>Still not intimidated by him though.
>“Wat you wan, hooman?” he demands. “Go way! Dis ow home! No botheh hoomans! Wiv in seweh cause meanie hoomans gif big owies up dere!”
>“Nuu!” protests the red unicorn. “Dun be meanie Cuwvewt! Dis hooman hewp Dwain git back!” says the red pegasus.
>“Your name is Dwayne?” you aks.
>“Not Dwain, Dwain!”
>Oh, Drain. Because he’s a sewer fluffy, right.
>“Yoo hewp fwuffies den?” asks Culvert. “Dank yo hooman! Aww fwuffies gif hooman huggies!”
>The herd rises from the murky floor of the sewer and start waddling toward you.
>Oh hell no. You’ve not getting covered in… whatever it is that they’re covered in.
>“I’m allergic to hugs!” you blurt.
>“Wha awergic?” asks Drain. “Dat good ting? Mean we gif huggies?”
>“It means I’ll die I you hug me,” you say.
>“No wan fwiend hooman die!” cries the herd. “Hooman nice! Bwing Dwain back!”
>“So yeah, I’m just going to head back then,” you say before leaving the storm drain behind.
>Fluffies are kind of gross, living in the sewers like that. Can’t imagine anyone wanting them as a pet.
>Not only that, they’re just so filthy. You’ve had to assemble an entire massive pumping system just to deal with the expected volume of shit they’re going to put out.
>Where the hell is that door back in anyway?
>It takes you a minute to realize that you’re lost.
>Not only that, you haven’t seen a manhole cover in a while, so you can’t even exit to the streets.
>And of course your flashlight is dying. God damnit, Miguel left it off the charger again.
>You stand in the dark for a few minutes, trying to let your eyes adjust to the lack of light when you realize that there’s not going to BE any light.
>Now you’re lost and in the dark. Fuckin’ hell.
>What’s worrying you now is that there’s these glowing things moving toward you, like a bunch of glowing marker caps.
>“Hi fwiend!” calls a familar voice. “Wat you doin way out heh?”
>It’s Drain. The cadre of unicorns he’s got with him all have their horns aglow to shed a tiny bit of light in the sewer tunnels.
>“You know a way out of here?” you ask them.
>“Hooman hewp fwuffy, so fwuffy hewp hooman!”
>You follow the fluffy for a while, and he leads you right back to the entrance to the theme park. What a kind little critter.
>“Thank you,” you say. “Can I give you anything?”
>“Haf nummies?” asks Drain. “Waww nummies icky, but eat dem aww cause no otheh nummies.”
>“I’ll bring some for you tomorrow,” you say. “Anything else you guys need?”
>Drain looks like he’s thinking really hard.
>“Wan gif huggies, bu you awergic so no gif huggies.”
>Well, maybe one can’t hurt. They are supposed to be really good at giving hugs, and maybe it’ll make you feel better after wandering around the sewers for an hour.
>“Alright, you can give me just one.”
>“Yay! Huggies!” The fluffy unicorn wraps his stubby legs around your leg and gives you hug.
>It’s not like your boots weren’t covered in shit anyway.
>“Tank yoo hooman!” says Drain. "We fwiends now?
>“Sure thing,” you say. “See you tomorrow.”
>The unicorns all cheer, and wander away.
>It is nice to have someone to talk to, even if it is a fluffy pony. You find yourself wondering if you really will see them tomorrow.
>They come back a few minutes later.
>"Dwayne, we wost again.

author_vanner fall_of_cleveland fluffy_pony_dies fluffy_pony_stories greentext sewer_fluffies text

20 Likes

La parte en la que se relata como viven Fluffys en las alcantarillas, chupando la grasa que rezuman las paredes… wow; Para que lo entiendan todos, allí abajo hace mucho mas calor por ser un lugar cerrado y con una cantidad infinita de materia orgánica en descomposición, lo que hace que genera mucho calor, pues, de igual forma que se forma baho en tu baño al ducharse, la mierda se pega a las paredes, incluido la grasa, (eso puede llegar a obstruir un tramo de alcantarillado, como si de colesterol habláramos), JODER, una vez mas, la comunidad me ha vuelto a sorprender, juro que cada cierto tiempo, descubro algo que sube el listón.

If you like more stories about Fluffies living in the sewer, might I recommend On the Rocks?

1 Like

thank you :ok_hand: