Favorite Funny Posts? By BloodyBoots

ha! it’s funny on multiple levels I love it!

4 Likes

Micron was a wierdboxer and I think you would have gotten on splendidly. I liked a lot of their stuff, but here’s one in particular that always hits for me.

10 Likes

Lol I like the way his horn droops at the end :laughing:

7 Likes

Thanks again for sharing @Micron_Archive’s work. Without you I would have missed them entirely (not many of them are tagged with humor for some reason, maybe they got posted before the tag existed?) I just binged all of their comics and you’re right, we would have gotten along well. Sad that they don’t post anymore.

Unfortunately, even when searching through all posts tagged with #humor I wasn’t able to find much more than a few scraps hidden in the pile. If anyone has any more hidden gems I’d be grateful. :pray:

2 Likes

This archive is also good

I’m a big Micron fan and his weirdbox art it’s just… chef’s kiss
However another trophe I find hilarious is the “Fluffy drowned” it can be simple and to the point, or have a build up before the joke.

4 Likes

Lmao! Both are solid gold, and ur right - every joke has many angles. :ahahaha:

2 Likes

Adding this to the collection.

1 Like

This one made me laugh pretty hard lol

1 Like

Adding this to the collection

3 Likes

This one making fun of sad box makes me laugh

3 Likes

Heres another good one

3 Likes

Ah yes that is a good one. I got a hilarious reaction face pic from that one.

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! That’s hilarious!! :rofl:

1 Like

After checking out their gallery I decided to share the whole thing here because @ThatWelc is bloody hilarious! :ahahaha:

This story by Swindle made me actually laugh out loud. “Fwuffy wook aww ovew fow yoo!” is one of my favorite quotes in all of fluffy history at this point.

2 Likes

I pulled up this post while sitting on the toilet, constipated. Sorry for the TMI, but maybe i should get a lottery ticket.

1 Like

@Booperino is also very funny. Their gallery here:

@mutagen is also hilarious!

There is no lack of hilarious content, but this one is a real favorite of mine.

2 Likes