10/10 Service. Would Buy From Again! (Artist: OtherCoraline)

190 Likes

Did I go too anime on the face in panel 9? I think I went too anime on the face in panel 9. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

18 Likes

did she just drown in her own piss?
well that’s actually a very fluffy thing to do

29 Likes

Made sure to include the puddle in previous panels so it didn’t “just pop outta nowhere”. Probably a spill from doing dishes.

Though Blossom pissing herself and drowning in it, is not a bad idea :laughing:

36 Likes

Throwing out the Nurse Fluff seems like a waste. Couldn’t the Nurse Fluff be rehomed to continue helping other foals? She understands her purpose. Little chance for depression due to this.

25 Likes

I’m guessing cost of transport and risk of the nurse fluffy getting traumatized by going from baby to baby means it’s cheaper and easier to keep training them.

14 Likes

Maybe, maybe not. Just tell her she has another foal who needs her help. Nothing smooths over perceived rejection better than a sense of purpose.

10 Likes

unfortunately for you, our unconscious desire to see her in a garbage bag is stronger then common sense

22 Likes

Hostia puta, tenĂ­a que decirlo en mi idioma.

You’ve outdone yourself. chef kiss

Originally I thought the nurse fluff would try to harm or maim the foal so she won’t be out of a job, but this is way better.

10 Likes

I love the implicit critique to consumerist crap a la RQ of having a “good-bye bag” sold with each nurse fluffy. Can’t get enough of them, it’s one the best trope recently created in the community IMHO.

12 Likes

Have I mentioned that one of the reasons I adore you is that you don’t write every Fluffy scream as an inhuman, un-cute “SCREEEEEEE” as somehow became the boring standard?

7 Likes

Nurse-Fluffs are one-time use convenience items. You COULD return a Nurse-Fluff but that defeats the purpose of a Nurse-Fluff. If you wanted a long term au pair you’d go with a Maternal-Mare, or if you care about reusable resources that you pass along once finished with, you’d go with a Rent-A-Fluff.

14 Likes

I do use them. But “Screees” are in response to pain and physical trauma. Most of my sadbox revolves around existential and emotional trauma. So the I go with “EEEEE!!!” more often.

I appreciate that you appreciate it, though :wink:

12 Likes

Not to play devil’s advocate all the time, but since these people want a fluffy, and the foal died, why not pull the nurse fluff out of the bag and say “Just kidding?” After all, she’s an intelligent and well trained fluffy.

10 Likes

They want a foal. Not a fluffy. Like those jerks who’ll adopt a kitten then abandon it once it inevitably grows up.

As for why they don’t save the Nurse-Fluff for their next inevitable foal? Being pissed off leads to poor decision making ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14 Likes

Dont overthink it, also fluffies are really cheap so whatever

8 Likes

Yeah, I don’t mean to be subversive. If humans in the fluffyverse started being rational and compassionate, we’d have no abuse or sadbox, only saccharine hugbox. And that’s too horrible to think about.

12 Likes

Why is she complaining at least they put some food in the bag with her.

11 Likes

Top-tier consumer sadbox

10 Likes

It was too early for the goodbye bag for a week or two. Blooms owner thought they jump to solid food.

9 Likes