Disposable (by Booperino)

I was serious when i said i wanted to draw a sequel to 10/10 Service. Would Buy From Again! (Artist: OtherCoraline)

it’s also a sequel to Snakefood (by Booperino) (so crossover episode i guess :p)

I wanted to make it believable that she lost her mind and thinks the baby (which she been consuming to survive) is still alive under her care

Anyways I don’t care if it’s not canon, i just needed a small dose of hope in a seemingly unwinnable situation

43 Likes

Wow nice sequel ver ,poor nurse mare, she gone cockoo all trap in there and even ate that dead foal :cold_sweat:

Can the doc fix her? I wonder :thinking:

7 Likes

I donno man, she looks pretty crazy to me, not gonna lie. Plus she’s a cannibal.

And what kind of deranged lunatic deliberately keeps and rehabilitates cannibal fluffies? :smirk:

(Love the reference BTW, source comic is one of the ones I go to for whenever I want to hurt my soul…)

5 Likes

Yeah, save her! She didn’t deserve what happened to her. Also, she ate the foal to avoid starving. She’ll need a ot of love…

4 Likes

I mean, not sure that you’re necessarily offering Nursie herself much hope in this situation. But I guess that depends on her adopter, or whatever. It’s a job I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

3 Likes

me trying to calculate othercoraline’s reaction
tenor

10 Likes

Me too, I thought that we need ask first before make a hugbox ending to a abuse character of other person and viceversa.

2 Likes

he asked, just didn’t wait for an answer

2 Likes

i would say that there are 80% that everything will be alright tho

2 Likes

these 20% scare me D:
and yeah i might have jumped the gun, i didnt mean anything bad with this comic x.x’ so i hope i didnt do somethign wrong

5 Likes

I know you are not the kind of person to make a comic just because you didn’t like the ending. besides, the continuation is natural and the mare is miserable, so I would belive in those 80%

5 Likes

The Law of Conservation of Misery is a cross-box constant in the fluffyverse, and must always be accounted for.

2 Likes

The original comic was great, and it’s awesome to see it continuing too! Knowing what the nurse-fluffy has gone through makes this so sweet to see!

And while making an unwanted abuse ending to a hugbox story is a dick move, I really can’t imagine that working the other way around.

2 Likes

I always thought it was especially Heinous of OtherCorline’s Nurse Fluff Company to make their “Nurse Fluff Goodbye Bag” from something other than a regular plastic trashbag that would have mercifully Sufficated the animal quickly but instead was some porous material allowing it to breathe and prolonging its suffering to the max. :confused:

1 Like

Plus plastic bags are much cheaper to make
As the toyfixer said “what a waste of a good bag”

1 Like

Yeah. And if Air can get IN, Liquids can get OUT. That bag is designed purely for maximum Cruelty, not Practicality. O.o

2 Likes