Snakefood (by Booperino)

Silly idea that came to mind, a medicine student with a hobby of “repairing broken biotoys”. Snakefood being his first “experiment”
He likes the lil fluffy but he got awfull bedside manners :stuck_out_tongue:
In my headcanon timeline his studies on fluffies will eventually help the “fluffies as animals” cause.

72 Likes

But where do the parts come from?

6 Likes

Love snakefood glitter he is all better now yey!! :heart_eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

3d printed parts + diy homebrew tech + blackjack levels of skilled unlicensed surgery

13 Likes

I’m liking this character!

If they get the spare parts from bad fluffies, do the body parts react out of muscle memory sometime? Eh, this joke doesn’t really work the way I’m saying it, but f a good fluffy had a bad fluffy leg put on it, would it randomly stomp?

3 Likes

The idea i have is less frankenstein and more deus-ex/cyberpunk of advanced prosthetics lol

8 Likes

So are the parts bionic or cybernetic, or actual fluffy flesh?

3 Likes

Purelly cybernetic

4 Likes

“Are you crazy? Why did you give the fluffy rocket launchers?!”

“It’s harder to build a robot without them! They’re load bearing!”

*Shamelessly stolen from the tv show, Solar Opposites.

6 Likes

Oh no, ending A is canon! This is the dark timeline!

7 Likes

bad fluffies or worse hasbio made patch it yourself kits for med students

3 Likes

It sounds like they are robo parts.

4 Likes

Yes! YES! Embrace the cyberfluffy, I’m not the only one!

BWUHAHAHAHA!

Ahem… yes, good show. Very nice concept, beautiful art, happy to see more cyberpunk in the fluffyverse…

5 Likes

Is his new daddeh’s left arm cybernetic? How cool would an angsty Dr be?

3 Likes

yup they got matching robot arms lol

6 Likes

Why do I get a Herbert West vibe from this med student?

5 Likes

Cybernetic fluffies actually make a certain amount of sense. They are largely immune to shock and their blood clots super-quickly, so they are excellent candidates for surgical replacement of limbs and organs. They also seem to be fairly resistant to infections. And of course given how breakable they are naturally, any sort of cybernetics would be an improvement.

It reminds me of the fluffies with removable parts that someone on the 'booru came up with. Seeing a fluffy get its head knocked off, only to calmly screw it back on, was sublime.

6 Likes

:sparkles::lips::sparkles: this science dude and my professor would get along very well. i LOVE snakefood i want to doodle them with labrat

4 Likes

Don’t ask questions you wouldn’t want to know… just accept and carry on with your day

2 Likes

That would be cute to see ^^