(Or you could just try spaghetti)

4 Likes

or go morbid and serve spaghetti served inside a fluffy-shaped-plushie,
i mean she was eating intestines when they found her XP

6 Likes

Poor girl… the tears in the last panel… :cry:

3 Likes

So is this official now/yet?

@OtherCoraline and I have danced in comments around hugbox that’s selfish and self-centered versus hugbox that is centered around the fluffy’s welfare. I’ve drawn parallels on the topic based on experiences and stories regarding folk’s pets, putting them to sleep, etc

So the question here is “what will this be?” Because this should be an interesting story. Other Caroline has noted that hugbox can have this whole other side to it in that it can rely on abuse to justify itself or relies on the capricious nature of humans (a fluffy or some fluffies get lucky, but it’s just them because of a whim in essence) rather than some sort of systemic improvement to their lot in life.

8 Likes

Big Ol Opinion Here Don’t Argue Your Box Preference Please

Tangentially related, or not related at all: part of my hostility to fluffies,

Besides it being fun to hate on dumb imaginary creatures,

Is due to how in my headspace-- not quite headcanon-- they displace animals already at risk. My heart aches for stray pets, especially the abandoned and betrayed.

I still imagine the cat I used to have walking about the house a decade after I had to let her go.

All of my “hugbox” tendencies are reserved for the creatures we already have to call our friends. A fluffy has none of the qualities of a real life pet to endear me to it. They are patentedly manipulative leeches in their cutesy idiosyncrasies.

5 Likes

They haven’t commented about the previous one either so as it stands its a non-official-non-canon-quasi-sequel-in-another-universe

1 Like

I’d argue, just like real life, humans are the problem. I mean , hell, in the comments for one of my stories I just found out about “vacation cats.” Folks go in a long vacation, get a kitten, and when it’s over? They abandoned the cat. Bastards! :frowning:

5 Likes

You probably should direct message them, honestly. I’m more “better to ask permission than forgiveness” guy though

2 Likes

That was the first thing i tried to do with the previous one, i tried sending a private message and comment on the original comic about it, but no resoponse from the comment and they dont take private messages.

1 Like

Gotcha.

2 Likes

Humanity upsets me in many ways that I vent with fluffy abuse, yes.

5 Likes

If they don’t like these i’ll take them down, but if they are indiferent about it then it’s hard for me to know what should be my course of action

1 Like

Sketty enema anyone?

holds up a butt-chugging rig

2 Likes

Oh, that hurts my heart

3 Likes

@Chikahiro @Booperino

Huh. Weird that I never saw that.

If the Nurse Mare’s fate ends up being worse than dying in a trash can with its dead ward, than this is official. :wink:

But I wasn’t planning on doing anything else with that particular Nurse Fluff, so @Booperino can go wild :+1:

4 Likes

if it makes you happy (or sad :p) what i had in mind was a bittersweet ending (more on the bitter side but not hopeless xP)

5 Likes

Bitter sweet is the best sweet when it comes to fluffies :wink:

6 Likes