FC Playing Cards - By BloodyBoots

aces

Cameos: @Ryou @karn @julie @Mr_Owl

Hello all!

I recently started a fun project and thought it might be fun to do as a community. I am making a deck of cards using FC artists for each card. Want in?

Just pick a card that you would like to draw your own version of. Anyone can compete for any card. I am making one of each card just to get things started and prevent gaps but you are welcome to compete for any card that I make.

It must include your avatar or OC of what your persona looks like as the center piece of the card. Then, obviously, you need to mark the card with the rank and suit. Coloring is optional. Whoever draws the best of each card will get included in the final deck which I will be making once the contest is over using this: https://www.makeplayingcards.com/ so make sure you are willing to grant permission for me to print your design!

Cut off date is the end of the month of June.

Have fun!

29 Likes

export202306201218535440

18 Likes

I’d love to be a part of this, unfortunately I’d say a 3D character would be too odd looking amongst every other design.

4 Likes

i wonder if you would be putting like “old artists” who still leave a huge mark on the community in the deck :glee:

for example would you include say
Mcgonagall
MagentaDemon
Fiddwe
etc etc.

id take park but i dont use graphics tablets or software and a hand drawn would look weird alongside the others
looking forward to seeing how this turns out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What horrors has he seen? That looks like a fluffy who has seen some shit

4 Likes

ohhhh this looks so fun! ah i’ll have to doodle up something!

1 Like

I couldn’t resist the temptation

export202306201752378850

10 Likes

god i wish so bad that comic had a sequal. :weary:

3 Likes

I second this and can think of several other artists to add.
Gr1m_1
Artist_Kun
RQ/Roach Queen

1 Like

I would like to be the 3 of Clubs if it’s available.

I’ll draw it off I’ve secured the spot

2 Likes

Sure go ahead! Anyone can compete for any card

1 Like

Sorry I should’ve reread the rules. I read it last night but was trying to sleep at the time

1 Like

ill draw one but like i said it might look weird next to all the graphics tab artist and stuff

ill do one for funsies :slight_smile: im thinking 4 of diamonds

1 Like

kings
cameos: @gr1m_1 @Carpdime @infraredturbine @Carniviousduck

13 Likes

What a cutie

1 Like

queens
cameos: @NekuChan @SqueakyFriend @CookieCrunch @Shoe

7 Likes

It’s me! Again, great job on it and just noticed I’ve got eyelashes, haha.

1 Like

I’m currently working on a quite large commission, but I’ll see if I get time to draw something >:3

1 Like

These are adorable!! I’m not really sure whats going on but i wanna join!

1 Like