FC Playing Cards: Round 2 - BloodyBoots 🩸🥾

Last year I had an event that was for making a deck of cards with famous FC artists & mods represented on each card. It got put on the back-burner because I got a new job that had me slammed with overtime for months. Only recently have things died down since then and I’ve been able to necro the project. :babbeh:

While reviewing the project, I found a few things that I would like to change. First, my art has improved since I last touched it and I plan on remaking the cards with better quality and representation of the artist. Many of you already submitted your own art for the cards - don’t worry, I will be leaving those alone and still using them for the deck. :thumbsup:

The second issue is that some of the artists I included are now inactive or have left FC for whatever reason. I feel that they should be replaced with other, active artists that deserve the spot more. I will be updating the cards accordingly. :martini:

Lastly, I will be re-opening the project and accepting new art submissions for the cards I am updating until October 1st 2024. I plan on chiseling away at this project over the next few months to ensure it gets done before the holidays this year, so there is plenty of time. I will then be printing the decks (probably sometime in late October) and making them available in time for the holidays so they can be bought as gifts for FC folks. I will be doing that via my Patreon in a new Tier I will create. More details on that to come later. :omg:

I would also ask a favor from the artists who’s art I will be using to make the card - I will post the cards in the hidden drop down below with a tag of the artists and a request to use their work. If you could just leave a comment below stating that I have permission to use your work I would appreciate it. Some of these print companies are very strict about art licensing and I just want to make sure I have proof of permission to use. Just say something like “I approve the use of my art for this card to be printed and distributed” or something like that. That way I can link to the page if I get a request for proof of use. Thanks! :myeh:

If you want to make your own version of the card instead of what I create, simply reply below with a comment and post your design, along with permission to use. Make sure it’s a good, clean, high res version so that it looks good for printing. :nurr:

Here is the old post that is now considered outdated/archived. Please do not post there - post here on this new post instead. :skippy1:

Cards that I have completed/updated so far.

4/11/24
For @ekulmam3838
Please comment below with permission to use the art for this card. You can submit your own art if you like! :slight_smile:

4/9/24
For @LostDauphin
Please comment below with permission to use the art for this card. You can submit your own art if you like! :slight_smile:

4/7/24
For @DreamMLP

10 Likes

I approve the use of my art for this card to be printed and distributed

export202306201218535440

4 Likes

You should make the suites fluffy themed, sorry sticks instead of clubs ect

3 Likes

You know, I thought the same thing, but it’s hard to change the suits without making the cards hard to read? Idk. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh I love themes solitaire decks

2 Likes

4 Likes

The two faced side of both hugbox and weirdbox

2 Likes

Awesome! Do I have permission to use your art for the cards and distribution there of?

1 Like

I have some questions about the cards.

1. which cards are available? (number/symbol)
  2. which cards are taken and by whom?
  3. who are you going to be replacing?
2 Likes

You have the my Permission to do as you please with any of my artistic artworks.
Carniviousduck

2 Likes

I haven’t gotten quite that far yet. I’ll be slowly going card by card. When I decide to replace one I will post in here and reach out to artists who I think would be a good fit.

2 Likes

I’d be happy to help with art related stuff if there’s need for it. Other than that, I wish everyone a fun time with the project. :glee:

2 Likes

Love this

2 Likes

Do you want some terrible pencil and Sharpie drawings? I found a big sketch book in Mom’s attic.

1 Like

Sure

My stuff is still there
FC Playing card From: BloodyBoots project! (By Larur) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

So, because some ppl left the community, could be some changes in the numbers?

3 Likes

Yeah probably. But for those artists who already claimed numbers and made art for it I will probably leave alone.

1 Like

Idk if you still have mine but you’ve got my permission to redraw it, since you’d definitely do better than I could

Assuming you still wanna use mine anyway

2 Likes

Oh I wana use it alright…

And yea I’ll either redraw it or commission someone to draw it because it’s an important card and I want it to look awesome lol :myeh:

2 Likes

Wub u niggew

2 Likes

In fact, could u share/link your fave pics of your pizza OC? I’ll use them to make a post requesting a commission to get the card done.

2 Likes