Final Project - Part 2 (Souup)

CLICK HERE to view at Full Resolution.

115 Likes

Interesting premise. Can’t wait to see how it plays out.

5 Likes

I see you also take a lot of inspiration from spoosh (not criticizing xD, I learned a lot from him too)
but about your story, it’s amazing, I’m waiting to see what will happen on part 3

8 Likes

i’m releasing a new comic tomorrow, but it’s not part 3

14 Likes

are those other fluffies ferals or are they owned by somebody

2 Likes

they’re probably owned since they’re within the fenced area

7 Likes

thanks for clarifying

2 Likes

Fluffies are loved and valued as pets so much that there are designated Fluffy Parks!? :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

I would hate living in this world. Imagine if everyone in the world had an annoying-ass teacup pug, but it could actually talk. And they were loved by their owners for Zeus-only-knows reasons. That would be a miserable experience. A suffering fluff is the only good fluff.

Great comic, btw. Excited to see the next part! :smiley:

13 Likes

I curse you to be surrounded by 1000 fluffies babbling about in your own home.

3 Likes

Still better than human children.

3 Likes

Huh. The fenced-off area leads to an open forest, and despite a clear posting that berries are lethal to Fluffies on the sign board they allowed a bush full of them that would take years to grow into a fruiting state to be there.

5 Likes

YES.

1 Like

YES! Cant wait next!

That’s the exciting duality of the fluffy world. For every abuser that wants to slowly torture a fluffy to its demise, there is a hugboxer who wants nothing more than to shower their pets with eternal love. Fluffies can be the sweetest pets with enough intelligence to talk too and play with, or they can be an insurgent pest that demolishes the environment.

You may say ‘Ew sick, a park for these fat balls of lard’ but really you should be saying ‘Wow, there is ALOT of opportunity’ lol.

4 Likes

please don’t turn this into an abuse comic like basically every other single fluffy pony comic…

1 Like

but it is already a low-key abuse comic :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

well yeah low key is fine but not every other panel…

I was wondering what the warning in the first panel was about. It looked like a strawberry at first. Lol

1 Like

i love your work so much. you’ve taken spoosh’s already adorable style and refined it all the more. i can’t wait to see more!

2 Likes

@Thk @angry19

Kek. Get a load of these genetic deadends. Millions of years of evolution have bred into us caring for young of our own species over any other creature. Like, biologically speaking, that’s your one and only purpose in life. Pass on your genes and fuck off and die.

It’s one thing to not want to raise kids personally (hella high maintenance) and civilization has allowed us to find meaning in activities and pursuits beyond our progeny, but to prefer mentally stunted talking furbies to human children just makes simps and cucks look like absolute giga-chads compared to you.

7 Likes