Find Your Crowd Part 4 (Episode 1/2) [DiscordKO]

It’s been a while, hasn’t it, folks? ^^ Apologies for the cliffhanger, I bought a new computer recently, and I’m slowly transferring all of my old artworks over… I figured i’d post this part now the way it is, rather than wait any longer- I’ll provide a link to the second half of Part 4 in the comments, once i post the finished piece! I’m back for good this time, everyone! (And this time, I’m working on improving my Fluffspeak! ^^)

Screenshot 2023-10-07 192658

~PLEASE NOTE: today, i have discovered hyperlinks. For your viewing pleasure (and my sanity) i present my official Hyperlink system! ^^ A special thankyou to @alphamule for the suggestion!
Part 1 > Part 2 > Part 3 > Part 4 1/2

26 Likes

~This comment will be the link to Part 4 Episode 2/2~

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting so far. I’m not sure how you add links to other pages in a series other than just adding a bunch of URLs. It would be nice to have a next/previous/first/last button set built in.

1 Like

Heyyy, good thinking! that would really come in handy… let me see if i can get on that!

Edit: done! turns out there’s a little link button you can press when editing posts, and you can name the URLS stuff! ^^

I really liked the design of the blue fluffy in the previous episode. I hope she returns. It’d be ashame for such a cool design to go to waste on a character we dont explore more.

2 Likes

@Gasden >:) oh no, she hasn’t gone to waste… the doctor is very good about making sure nothing goes to waste, huehuehue…

Dang. The blue and pink unicorn design just looks so cool in your artstyle.

She’d be a neat character to explore. But than, I’m just sucker for anyone that looks cool. Hate seeing them die :joy:

The art style really vibes well with the magic land trope.

1 Like

goddammit, i’m such a softie… fine, JUST THIS ONCE, i’ll spare the smarty brat mare.
what sort of things do you suggest that i do with her? i’m thinking of naming her ‘Sugarplum’, if you’re really interested in seeing more about her.

Also TYSM for the compliments, you’re making my heart melt- :‘’) hugs you

1 Like

How much longer do you want this story to be? Because that would definitely influence my answer to that question lol.

And you’re the best :smiley: hugs back the ears are so pretty. Especially Beans.

1 Like

Oh, it’s gonna be a fair length- we’re just barely getting into the fun stuff! ^^
Hehe, Beans and his big ol’ ears… his design was influenced greatly by the Prezwalski’s Horse, one of the last truly wild horse species ^^ and yes, they’re FLUFFY!

Przewalskis_horse_02

I just caught the IT reference in the first panel lol.

Aww a real life fluffy lol. Animals with gaint ears are the best. Bean reminds me of a fennec fox.

You think Sugarplum would work well as a reluctant follower (or a vengeful stalker thats bad at both stalking and vengeance)? With a snarky and tomboyish personality? I dont want to give any ideas that hurt your vision for your story lol.

1 Like

Oh no, I’m very open to ideas right now, regarding Sugarplum! ^-^ i particularly like the snarky personality part, and the vengeful part… i mean, her kids did kinda get stepped on by the ‘‘dummeh monstew wady’’ and eaten by a Jellenheimer- then again, this IS a fluffy, and they aren’t known for being the smartest creatures… she probably would’ve ended up eating them herself at some point lol

1 Like

Ohhh what if the lighter blue babby that got crushed belonged to another fluffy before she took him in, and thats why she didnt like him as much. But she still treated him like hers and even tried hiding him even though she hadn’t yet found her own baby… (because a fluffy not waiting to protect their least favorite baby is very unique. Most would have thrown the keast favorite has a target in order to save the favorite)

It’d connect her themetically with Beans upbringing, where he was hated by his mother and siblings.

I get so excited thinking about characters. I need to stop before i end up writing a novel in my head lmao

1 Like

Naw dude she didn’t care squat about the lighter blue foal… the least favorite was already in the nest, she just didn’t want it to run off before she could find her favorite baby, and potentially divert the ‘‘munsta’s’’ attention towards the favorite, if the lighter blue foal found its sibling first. blue mummah was a bad mummah, so she’s gonna have to find some way to redeem herself. (which i was INITIALLY going to do by skinning her and turning the fluff into a comfy bed for Beans, though you’ve convinced me otherwise ^^)

As for Beans’ backstory, he was simply neglected, and eventually forgotten about/abandoned by whatever family he initially belonged to, hence why he became a lone feral. Beans does not remember much (if any) of his past before arriving in the magic realm, and it’s heavily implied that either Cricket or Dr. Lee did something to alter his memories. Also, Dr. Lee neutered him, and apparently he hasn’t noticed yet.

The thematic point is that Dr. Lee is not a ‘‘good guy’’ nor a ‘‘bad guy’’, per say, she simply looks for a use or purpose from things. if the item in question is well-behaved (Beans and Cricket) it has a much greater chance of being treated better. if the item in question is rooting through her trash, threatening the usefulness of one of her better-behaved ‘patients’, AND is a potentially invasive species, time to get stomped on. ^^ We’ll have to see if blue mummah can come up with a way to make herself useful to the doctor, in order to save her own skin…

1 Like

Have you thought about writing a text based story to parallel this one?

no, i haven’t… i don’t usually write textpost stuff

It… fucken… W I M D Y

2 Likes