Find Your Crowd Part 5 [by: DiscordKO]

Part 5, for your viewing enjoyment! ^^

We’ll be seeing Beans and Cricket in Part 6 ^^

Hyperlinks: Part 1 > Part 2 > Part 3 > Part 4 1/2 > Part 4 2/2 > Part 5

28 Likes

It’s really come a long way. I’m impressed!

2 Likes

Really nice. Kind of a fucked idea, too, which is a bonus. Good stuff.

1 Like

I’ll be sure to keep up the good work, then! What stood out to you particularly?

1 Like

This is you, right now.

The anatomy feels really visceral. The way in panels 2 and 4, where you can see the gums, conveys just a loud scream and deep panic. The eye in panel 5 is pretty nice, too. Panel 6 is just the icing on the roadkill cake.

1 Like

heyyy, now we’re talking! sounds like putting extra focus on the anatomy and expressions was the right way to go ^^

oh hey @Gasden @BiologicalDisaster figured you guys might like this

1 Like

THANKS FOR TAGGING ME! A banger as always, really gruesome and I loved the expressions in the fluffy’s face!! :3

Btw OMGGG Dr.Lee head reveal :flushed: is she single???

1 Like

I’m so glad you liked it! In regards to Dr. Lee, she is indeed single ;>

1 Like

It’s time to get romantic.

Heheh… I’m curious to see how that works out for you! XDD

1 Like

Absolutely amazing. I can’t wait to see how all of these characters develop. Or how they interact with each other as the story progresses

1 Like

what perfect timing, I’m working on Part 6 as we speak! <3

I can’t wait. A plot is the elements within a narrative, but the story is the way in which those element interact. That’s what makes characters like the blue fluffy so great, is they give you the best interactions with the mc, and the world interacts back in such an exciting way.

1 Like

Oh damn, Eldritch Raven lady kinda hot tho

1 Like

that’s what everyone’s been saying! i guess hot eldritch plague doctor lady was a smashing hit, though not in the way i expected? ^^" task failed successfully!