First falls || Vae (me)

Based on this picture from Boopco™
My phone’s battery is quite low so I drew it traditionally instead, reminding myself how much I dislike drawing on paper lol

I had a similar, cute-abuse idea (of the human buying a mat with larger steps and using oil to make it extra slippery) but after reading one chapter of Karn’s Fourth of July, it somehow always kills my abuse addiction 7_7

36 Likes

POMF! Awwww, that’s bound to happen

4 Likes

So cute :heart:

I hope in a good way at least lol

2 Likes

good to see the walkie mat being put to good use :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t know how?? But the way you write and the way you wrote Seth, I never got beyond 6th part as I always have to close it?
It’s an amazing story and I love it, but it NEVER disappoints in making me hate abuse for a while

2 Likes

Boopco™ making large profits, many cute videos of little foals making their first steps or falls are uploaded on the interwebs

2 Likes

One thing that I know makes it a tough read for some is that there are no bad fluffies as it were. Combine that with Seth being quite cruel and it makes for a distressing story.

1 Like

Yeah, but i love all types of abuse, but Seth from your story and Mary from Abandoned Angel are somehow just too cruel I guess? It’s probably the long-term cruel torture, I’m more fond of throwing away broken fluffies rather than abusing them even further and further. I bet you have written the story of Ash, Star and others, but i can’t get there lol

1 Like