First Steps (by Booperino)

A little baby receives a new toy, a soft mat with dots, to teach it’s first steps!

66 Likes

So the markings show where a foal is supposed to place it’s hooves to aid in walking?
That is both adorable and brilliant sir :heart:

8 Likes

yup thats the idea :slight_smile: and being a soft material it can stumble on its tummy all it wants without being hurt. It’s particularly usefull for foal owners who don’t have mummahs nearby to teach the first steps id imagine

13 Likes

Is he hairless?

2 Likes

its a foal who just opened its eyes, so its fluff hasnt fully grown yet

3 Likes

(Slowly increases the complexity of the mats, eventually teaching the baby how to breakdance)

11 Likes

A good added feature would be to include a different color and shape for each step and to label each with a number. This way they get to practice their walking while learning to count, their colors, and shapes.

So even once they get past the learning to walking stage it still gets to be used as a learning tool.

5 Likes

ah true, i was planing to have numbers and colors but i wanted the pic to focus on the foal lol

3 Likes

Completely understandable, but when I see something like that it gets me brainstorming about the product. :grin:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: look how cute he is :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Beautiful.

Can I add this to my comics? . Dw I will not use it in abuse

3 Likes

sure go right ahead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This gave me abuse ideas.

1 Like

Peach fuzz! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i mean if i can draw h83r killer robots in wholesome pics i think is fair people could use the walkie mat in non-wholesome situations lol

1 Like

I should note that there is a #hoof-suckling tag!

3 Likes

Aw.

2 Likes

Totally stealing this idea.

3 Likes

Oh man this idea is way too cute. Where’d this idea come from?

2 Likes

Reminds me of “It Was Worth It” where fluffies can struggle with walking because they don’t want to be mean to the legs that have to be placed behind the ones going forward.

1 Like